Thread: How To Carry Out A Daily Lymphatic Activation

Default How To Carry Out A Daily Lymphatic Activation

Jane Chitty
    8 June 2013

I am so pleased be able to share a guest post today from Merideth Genin who, among other talents, is an aromatherapist. She is a great believer in carrying out a daily lymphatic activation and here is how she suggests it should be done…

“Begin with gentle bouncing, preferably on a surface that “gives” (a mini-trampoline is ideal, but not necessary). “Cone” your hands by touching all four fingertips with the ball of the thumb of each hand. Place both coned hands at the navel (it doesn’t matter whether the hands touch the body or not), and move them horizontally away from and towards the navel.

To activate each Power Plant, take three deep breaths, inhaling through the nose, saying the appropriate affirmation (keeping it short) while holding the breath before exhaling through the mouth.

Sometimes people are unused to breathing deeply and moving energetically so if at any time you experience dizziness or other discomfort, sit down and breathe normally (with shallow breaths) until the symptoms pass. Then resume lymphasizing with the power plant you were activating when you had to quit.

Remember, please, that this is not a race or a competition; be gentle with yourself and take baby steps.

For the rest of the article - http://www.amoils.com/health-blog/ho...ic-activation/

Default Re: How To Carry Out A Daily Lymphatic Activation

Thank you Jane for a fascinating article — I have not seen that particular approach before.
    The list of things to ask God to heal is very complete — going to borrow that!

Great article! The lymphatic system, unlike the blood system, does not have a pump to move lymph throughout the body. So, the gentle bouncing is critical for health because it pumps the lymph system like the heart pumps the blood system. I bounce, but had never thought of adding the breathing aspect to it. I especially like the "The Power Breathing" technique...tried it and love it!! Thanks Jane!!

Neato! Thanks Jane. I like lymphatic massages, but it is too expensive to have done regularly. I remember Dr Samuel West speaking of bouncing for good lymphflow.

http://www.ial.org/biography.php
    “The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison." ~ Dr. Ann Wigmore

Thank you for your kind comments which I am going to pass on to Merideth. She mentioned her therapy on the Dr.Mercola forum and offered to share it so I took her up on her offer!

Thread Information