Thread: FDA Wants to Jail Sam Girod for 48 Years, for Making Salves People Love

Default FDA Wants to Jail Sam Girod for 48 Years, for Making Salves People Love

This is merely the latest in a long list of federal and state agencies harassing small farmers, food co-ops, and homeowners who have turned their yards into fruit and vegetable gardens. It's nationwide and ongoing. Remember Farmer Brown in Blue Hill, Maine? or Baker's Green Acres in Michigan?

David Gumpert
    February 5, 2016

Sam Girod is a Kentucky farmer who runs a small business selling natural skin salves made from herbs such as chickweed, which seem to help relieve a host of skin conditions, including allergic rashes, psoriasis, poison oak and even skin cancers.
    If you look up chickweed on Amazon, you will find pages of chickweed products, dozens and dozens of products, in some cases followed by glowing testimonials from users about how this or that chickweed provided relief from terrible itching, and even cured their skin cancers.

So why has the U.S. Food and Drug Administration picked Girod out from all those producers, and had him indicted by a federal grand jury on a dozen criminal charges that could jail Sam Girod for 48 years? Neither Girod, who is 56 years old and the father of twelve, nor his lawyer, Chuck McFarland, can explain it.

Read more: http://www.davidgumpert.com/2783-2
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: FDA Wants to Jail Sam Girod for 48 Years, for Making Salves People Love

This is just pointless harassment, for what purpose? I don't even live in the US, but this makes me furious!

Default Re: FDA Wants to Jail Sam Girod for 48 Years, for Making Salves People Love

Not pointless at all. It's a deliberate attack by federal and state agencies on individuals and families who attempt to produce or control their own food supply. I keep meaning to start a file because there is quite a collection but they're all in my memory. Anyone who would like to assist me in setting up this file could research and cite at least one key story on any of the below. It could be the beginning of a new forum. PM to me anything you find, since it will quickly get buried here in the forum. Search words:
    Baker's Green Acres
    Farmer Brown, Blue Hill Maine
    rawsome co-op, california
    marijuana raid on texas communal farm
    woman sheep breeder in vermont flock diseased, destroyed
    beekeeper in michigan hives condemned, destroyed
    organic food potluck foods discarded, bleached
    pennsylvania farmer truckload raw milk destroyed
    municipality bulldozes homeowner's lawn garden (this could potentially turn up dozens of hits)
    municipality bulldozes empty lot community garden california (delete the word "california" and try a general search, happened elsewhere
    ... all I can think of right now, there are lots more
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information