PDA

View Full Version : Artificial Sweetener Disease; A New Breed Of Sickness

Reesacat
03-10-13, 04:17 PM
Thank you Aaltrude for the link.

S. D. Wells
December 11, 2011

(NaturalNews) Artificial Sweetener Disease (ASD) is sweeping across America, affecting tens of thousands of consumers, and Western medicine calls it anything but what it really is, so that doctors can prescribe expensive pharmaceuticals and set up "check up" appointments for the following weeks.

Call it recurring headaches, unbearable migraines, depression, anxiety, muscle pain, arthritis flare ups, buzzing or ringing in the ears, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Crohn's disease, inflammation, even acid reflux, but don't call it ASD, or the patient may stop consuming synthetic sweeteners, and then not schedule more doctor visits.

To read the rest of the article go to:
http://www.naturalnews.com/034378_artificial_sweetener_disease_ASD_aspartame. html

Lovemywesties
03-11-13, 11:18 AM
Interesting... I tried drinking diet soda some 25 years ago. That venture was very short-lived, to say the least. For one thing, I hated the taste, but mainly the stuff gave me an instant headache. I almost never get headaches, so I knew, after the second and last diet soda, that there was a definite connection. It still boggles my mind that a number of people I worked with would go through an average of a can of diet soda an hour while at work--literally one can after another, the soda pop equivalent of chain smoking. I wonder if any of those people are still alive.

Reesacat
03-11-13, 12:21 PM
I also was one of the people that got a nasty headache with the first sip of diet soda years ago — it saved me from years of drinking the stuff!

Aaltrude
03-11-13, 02:32 PM
Diet drinks with aspartame gave PVCs (heart palpitations), a very good incentive to keep away from them.

Islander
03-11-13, 03:54 PM
I honestly don't think I've ever tasted a diet soda.