PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Betsemes
10-05-14, 04:41 PM
I'm new here. Found the website through a google search I did after seeing the site mentioned in one comment on Mercola.com site, I don't remember who was the commenter. I hope to reach the financials to be able to do a significant diet change, but currently I mostly am eating as less sugar and processed foods as possible. That's all I have to say as of now.

Reesacat
10-05-14, 04:57 PM
That is a great start Betsemes! We are here to support you and answer any questions from our experience that we can! Welcome again :)

Islander
10-05-14, 05:07 PM
Adding my welcome, and glad to see that you have jumped right into the conversations!

Mr. Wizard
10-05-14, 06:18 PM
Welcome, Betsemes!! Eating less sugar and processed foods is a GREAT start to a healthier diet. Regarding sugar, it is important to avoid "High Fructose Corn Syrup," which is in most fruit juices, regular ketchup, and many processed foods. Read the ingredients on the labels of everything you buy, and don't purchase anything with High Fructose Corn Syrup in it.

Maurya
10-05-14, 07:07 PM
Welcome to the forum Betsemes! Slower dietary changes may be better for us in the long run, rather than trying to be "perfect" all at once.

Julieanne
10-05-14, 07:30 PM
I think I already said hi Betsemes, but hello again. Maurya is absolutely right, you are more likely to succeed if you takes things a step at a time. Once you have incorporated that, you can move on to the next step.

grulla
10-05-14, 08:09 PM
Hi "Betsemes"; welcome to HH.