PDA

View Full Version : New Study Proves The Fundamental Mechanisms That Underpin Homeopathy

Julieanne
08-13-15, 08:02 PM
Bonny Casel
August 8 2015

We are all familiar with the primary argument against the validity of homeopathic medicine; an argument clearly outlined in a recent head to head debate between Dr. Peter Fisher and Edzard Ernst where, referring to the extreme dilutions used in homeopathic medicine, Ernst stated, “The assumptions underlying homeopathy fly in the face of science, and critics have long pointed out that, unless our understanding of the laws of nature is incorrect, homeopathy’s mode of action has no rational explanation.” (British Medical Journal, 14th July 2015)

With the publication of a new study, ‘Transduction of DNA information through water and electromagnetic waves,’ conducted by a cooperative team of physicists and biologists led by Nobel Prize winner, Luc Montagnier, this primary argument against homeopathy has been scientifically invalidated. Concrete evidence now proves the validity of the fundamental mechanism underlying homeopathic medicine and must now alter our ‘understanding of the laws of nature.’

Read more:http://www.homeopathyheals.me.uk/site/featured/4410-new-study-proves-the-fundamental-mechanisms-that-underpin-homeopathy

Islander
08-14-15, 12:09 PM
Electromagnetic frequencies? Rewritable? That explains a lot...sort of. This sort of work represents some kind of breakthrough science. It's jaw-dropping. I don't pretend to understand it; I just know that these remedies work!

Maurya
08-14-15, 08:13 PM
I suppose that quantum physics counts as for nothing with those who are stuck in a Newtonian world, as well.

Julieanne
08-14-15, 09:55 PM
Islander - or anyone - I recommend reading Lynne McTaggart's The Field for a new look at science. A quote on the cover from Arthur C Clarke: "This important book stretches the imagination.....we are on the verge of a revolution in our understanding of science." It has a chapter on experiments and trials of homeopathy.

Edit: This was on ABC TV news last night - there is a transcript if you scroll down. Scibabe is anti alternative medicine, so it was hard to watch.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-14/scibabe-runs-sceptical-eye-over-alternative/6699410

Islander
08-15-15, 10:12 AM
It's sad and disappointing to see an educated person so incredibly misinformed. All the evidence she needs to prove herself wrong is as readily available as the GM or vaccine information she depends on to support her "science" arguments. As a researcher, on a scale of 1-10, I'd assign her negative numbers. Oh, and if you watched the video, you'd see her washing down her sleeping pills with a Coke. Coke has caffeine in it, potentially counteracting the effect of the pills. Yup, plenty of science here.

Thanks for the book recommendation, Julie. You know we have a forum where you can review The Field?

Julieanne
08-15-15, 08:20 PM
She said there had not been one single study which proves homeopathy works. Well, that's certainly not true. And if she had attempted to find out anything about it at all, she would know that taking more of a remedy cancels the effect.

So she slams alternative medicine - and organic food - by pulling stunts, without bothering to research it, or apparently, read a label. Most remedies are held under the tongue till dissolved, and taken away from stuff like Coke.

I'll have a go at a book review Islander, or maybe just cheat and find one, as long as I agree with it!