PDA

View Full Version : Zika Virus – What They Are Not Telling You

Islander
02-07-16, 12:22 PM
Kathy J. Forti
January 28, 2016

The recent outbreak of Zika virus in Brazil is now being linked to genetically modified mosquitoes developed by the British biotech company Oxitec, which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Oxitec has been releasing the genetically modified Aedes mosquitoes into the wild in Brazil since 2011 to battle dengue fever. The company produces up two million genetically modified mosquitoes a week in its factory in Campinas, Brazil.

The Aedes aegypti mosquito is the world’s most dominant variety of mosquito, and the only two countries in the Americas that don’t have this mosquito are Chile and Canada. The Zika virus, which has been detected in 18 of the 26 states in Brazil, is transmitted by the Aedes mosquito.

Keep reading: http://www.trinfinity8.com/zika-virus-mosquitos/

bmc65
02-07-16, 01:00 PM
Check this shit out. Several hundred miles south, but still relatively close IMO. I only learned about this last night, thanks to FB. If mainstream covered it, I somehow missed it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bento_Rodrigues_dam_disaster

Maurya
02-07-16, 01:14 PM
This dam breach disaster actually was covered in the "mainstream news" if one were to watch Al Jazeera news on TV. Unfortunately, Al Jazeera America has failed to kiss corporate booty with sufficient vigor, and now will be forced off the air, as of April this year.

Islander
02-07-16, 08:28 PM
Frankly, I cannot see how this particular disaster plays into the Zika story. It does, however, remind me of the simultaneous natural gas disaster underway in California. The press downplays the toxicity of it, but those who know better disagree.

Edit: Maurya, Al Jazeera will cease broadcasting from its US headquarters, but will continue from its office in England... So we haven't lost it all together. Although whether it will be available on radio and or television, I just don't know. I assume it will continue to be available online.