PDA

View Full Version : Chlorella/Spirulina

mellowsong
09-29-07, 11:06 PM
This is a wonderful FREE online book about the benefits of chlorella and spirulina. He's not selling anything so he can make all kinds of claims. Anyway, I found it a fascinating read.
http://www.chlorellafactor.com

Reesacat
09-30-07, 11:53 AM
Thank you, Patty! I have been taking chlorella as one of my 'core' supplements and love Mike Adam's health reporting. Bless your heart!:)

mellowsong
09-30-07, 05:29 PM
I just started taking chlorella and spirulina a few days ago. The only difference I see so far is that my constipation is coming back and that is a very BAD BAD thing, lol. Is that a normal response?

mellowsong
10-01-07, 11:56 AM
I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me if chlorella and spirulina can make you bloated, gassy and worst of all, constipated? Thanks. I've been taking it about 4 days now.

Islander
10-01-07, 12:17 PM
I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me if chlorella and spirulina can make you bloated, gassy and worst of all, constipated? Thanks. I've been taking it about 4 days now.

Well I hate to keep you waiting but I just don't know. I'm never constipated anyway, just the reverse. Of course, it might help that my Hershey Highway has been shortened a good bit....

Good-day
07-31-11, 06:07 PM
mellowsong;141]I just started taking chlorella and spirulina a few days ago. The only difference I see so far is that my constipation is coming back and that is a very BAD BAD thing, lol. Is that a normal response?

I know this is an old post, however....did you ever get an answer as to why you had this response???

mellowsong
07-31-11, 07:48 PM
mellowsong;141]I just started taking chlorella and spirulina a few days ago. The only difference I see so far is that my constipation is coming back and that is a very BAD BAD thing, lol. Is that a normal response?

I know this is an old post, however....did you ever get an answer as to why you had this response???
This is very very old and I really don't remember. Sorry.