PDA

View Full Version : The Pulse test for Food Allergies and Intolerances.

Aaltrude
03-01-11, 05:35 PM
Details here.
http://www.soilandhealth.org/02/0201hyglibcat/020108.coca.pdf

It is not possible to copy this format plus it is too long to reproduce here.

oceanforkids
04-14-11, 12:59 AM
This is too weird. I was just talking about pulse on the VV thread concerning the hCG diet. Someone there mentioned that this diet lowered their "high" blood pressure from 130/80-something to (I don't remember the lower numbers) something quite a bit lower. It astounds me that people believe that BP of 130/80 is high. It isn't.

Nevertheless, I mentioned to her that her pulse was also an important health indicator, not just BP. Most home BP machines now will give pulse rate as well as BP. I think it's a very good thing.

Aaltrude, would you mind if I borrow the link and post it elsewhere? I never like to copy things from forums without asking. ;)

**Also, could someone please tell me how, or if, I can be notified when someone comments on these threads??

Aaltrude
04-14-11, 03:16 AM
Aaltrude, would you mind if I borrow the link and post it elsewhere? I never like to copy things from forums without asking. ;)

Its not my link - just one I found interesting and posted here. You are free to post the link where ever you like.

Aaltrude
04-14-11, 04:52 AM
**Also, could someone please tell me how, or if, I can be notified when someone comments on these threads??

Click on "Forum Action" in the dark blue bar at the top of the page and select "General Settings". Scroll down to Messaging & Notification. In the second bock you will find - Default Thread Subscription Mode: Click on the arrow of the drop down box and select " Instantly, using email"
Once this is selected, you should receive an email every time there is a post to a thread you have commented on or otherwise subscribed to.

Islander
04-14-11, 10:11 AM
Click on "Forum ACtion" in the dark blue bar at the top of the page and select "General Settings". Scroll down to Messaging & Notification. In the second bock you will find - Default Thread Subscription Mode: Click on the arrow of the drop down box and select " Instantly, using email"
Once this is selected, you should receive an email every time there is a post to a thread you have commented on or otherwise subscribed to.
Ooh, simpler than that. At the top of the page, under THREAD TOOLS, click SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.

oceanforkids
04-14-11, 10:55 AM
Thanks Aaltrude, and I got the notification thing under control. (8-3

**I also can never figure out how the smileys work. Are they just not available when I hit "topic reply" or whatever? Because when I hit the edit thingy, then I can see them. WTH?? Why aren't they available when I reply to someone's post? :confused: :rolleyes:

Reesacat
04-14-11, 11:29 AM
When you reply, look at the Quick Reply box. At the bottom right you will see to the right of "Post Quick Reply" another box "Go Advanced". Click on that and the smileys will be at the right side. "Beating a dead horse smiley" is a trademark HH one!

For just a regular smiley face, type in colon and parenthesis right side and it will automatically post as regular smiley.

Hope that helps!

Aaltrude
04-14-11, 05:17 PM
Ooh, simpler than that. At the top of the page, under THREAD TOOLS, click SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD.

Islander that is the simple way if you only want to subscribe to this one thread. The way I mentioned means it will happen automatically with every thread you make a comment on without you having to do a thing once it is set up.
If you do not comment on a thread but want to be kept up to date if anything new is posted then the SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD method is the way to do it.