Almost everything we explore and discuss on this site has been summarized in the following article. Although they omit a couple of the Blue Zones, and although longevity is perhaps not the best indicator of quality of life, on the whole the only thing I can think of that may have been omitted was regular exposure to midday sun to raise one's vitamin D levels. I thought this would serve as an excellent overview of what's covered on Hawkes' Health.

"Niraj x"
undated

USA currently has an average life expectancy of 77 years of age. However this does not equate to a high quality of life for american senior citizens. It is in fact one of the poorest in the world.
There are many reasons for this weird anomaly considering all of the resources and technological advances we have in the west.

There are many other cultures who actually live a lot longer but also have far better quality of lives and today I am going to discuss all the positive things we can take from these cultures.

Read more: http://www.trypnauralmeditation.com/...-in-the-world/

You might also try downloading some of their sample binaural "brainwave entrainment" audios. Good music to meditate with!