Thread: Aspartame: Putting the DIE Into Dieting Since 1981

Default Aspartame: Putting the DIE Into Dieting Since 1981

Sayer Ji, Founder
    August 22nd 2013

Pushed globally as a beneficial to dieters since its approval in 1981, accumulating research indicates that aspartame may actually damage the brain and cause cancer, to name but a few of a wide range of adverse health effects consumers risk by using this 'no-calorie' sugar alternative.

Google "aspartame" and you will find http://www.aspartame.org/ in search result position #1. Billing itself as an 'Aspartame Information Center,' this website opens with "The Benefits of Aspartame," discussing how as a 'low-calorie' sweetener aspartame helps consumers with weight control, diabetes and the prevention of tooth decay.

The website is the creation of an organization calling itself the Calorie Control Council (CCC), a non-profit association established in 1966 whose public mission is "...to provide an objective channel of scientific-based communications about low-calorie foods and beverages, to assure that scientific and consumer research and information is made available to interested parties."

To read the rest of the article go to:
    http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/asp...6e02f-86749061

Default Re: Aspartame: Putting the DIE Into Dieting Since 1981

It certainly is a pretty vile substance. I've been reading a book on additives I got on Amazon (it's called Additives Uncovered, written by Lucan Eugene Baldacchino) and the list of nasty side effects it has for the entry on Aspartame is as long as my arm. Hyperactivity, Cancer, Allergies, Asthma, Migraines, Memory and Intelligence Loss, Diabetes (now that's a shocker - I bet many people would think it a safe alternative to sugar), Parkinson's, Hogdkin's and another shocker: WEIGHT GAIN!! And the list of side effects goes on...

There are some pretty interesting facts in that book actually. One that comes to mind that happens to be related to Aspartame is that it's not just food/drink we need to look out for, but that the stuff can also be found in medication. So check the prospectus!

And without wanting to seem like I'm plugging any particular book/product - (although this one IS really good), I'd recommend that everyone get themselves a copy of ANY decent book on additives and have a care for the muck we're consuming everyday without knowing it.

As for Aspartame, I know I don't want to be consuming the stuff.

Welcome to Hawkes Health AdditiveResearcher.
    I agree with you 100%. The safest way to eat is to consume whole natural foods that have not had any processing and make all your own meals from basic ingredients.

Welcome AdditiveResearcher! We have a New Member's section if you would like to introduce yourself to the forum members.

I have been personally crusading to tell everyone I know, and some I don't, who use Aspartame to stop immediately. It's a bit like the Statin controversy, if the disorder doesn't kill you, the chemical will!

Google "Donald Rumsfeld and aspartame" to see how this poison was rammed down consumers' throats. Here's a good one.
    http://rense.com/general33/legal.htm
    mitakuye oyasin na akita mani yo!

Thread Information