Thread: Looming Health Crisis: Wireless Technology and the Toxification of America

Default Looming Health Crisis: Wireless Technology and the Toxification of America

By James F. Tracy
    Global Research, May 18, 2013
    Global Research 8 July 2012

Because of power companies’ stealth rollout of smart meters a large majority of the public still remains unaware of the dangers they pose to human health. This remains the case even though states such as Maine have adopted an “opt out” provision for their citizens. The devices have not been safety-tested by Underwriters Laboratory and thus lack the UL approval customary for most electronics.[2] Further, power customers are typically told by their utilities that the smart meter only communicates with the power company “a few times per day” to transmit information on individual household energy usage. However, when individuals obtained the necessary equipment to do their own testing they found the meters were emitting bursts of RF radiation throughout the home far more intense than a cell phone call every minute or less.[3]

Read more: http://www.globalresearch.ca/looming...-america/31816

Default Re: Looming Health Crisis: Wireless Technology and the Toxification of America

Interesting video, thanks "Aaltrude". When we bought our acreage 22 years ago, I fortunately had the power company meter disconnect built on a steel frame down by the highway so the meter reader didn't have to enter the property and risk having getting hurt by our horses or having them get out on the highway. I did all my own construction and hired a licensed electrician to do the final inspection so as to have the meter clock installed by the power co. This installation required 400' of heavy buried aluminum wire, mcm300 I believe, run up to our trailer site abode inside in 3" pvc conduit. Most people would not consider this type of electrical installation due to added expense and the possibility of secondary power line losses due to possible undersized wire size. But about 5 years ago, along came the smart meters, and now that I know about this smart meter problem, I sure am glad that I did this unusual type electrical construction, as the smart meter is 400' away from the abode. If one lives in a rural area, they might consider this type of service line construction, as uncommon as it is. It can be buried cable as I did, or ariel construction using small wood power poles. And it is especially appealing in countries like Australia and New Zealand where ALL their electrical appliances run on 240 volts, meaning less line loss in the long secondary cable from the meter to the house. Here in the U.S. we run a 240 volt secondary as well, but run most of our appliances off of a center tap that provides 120 volts, with only heavy appliances such as kitchen ranges, large air conditioner/heat pumps, electric clothing dryers, etc., running on the 240 volt

Default Re: Looming Health Crisis: Wireless Technology and the Toxification of America

grulla, in your considered opinion, how far away would be adequate distance between the dwelling and the "smart" meter? In our area, these "smart" meters are being considered, and I would like to plan as to whether or not the current meter location would be an acceptable distance from the house, if they were to swap out the meter for a new one in the same housing and bracket structure.

Hello Maurya, without seeing an exact "floorplan", if you are already distant from the current meter location, as you say, and there is no constant human presence such as night time sleeping next to that meter location, then I would think you are safe. Otherwise, I would simply say, "the further, the better". Your use of the term, "bracket structure" leads me to believe that your meter-disconect may already be mounted on a free standing pedestal somewhat detached from your house??? If one wall of your house is uncomfortably and closely facing that meter-disconnect, then you might want to consider conductive paint on your inside wall, or some kind of metallic shielding, both of the aforementioned which would be attached/connected to ground. A enlarged metlaic sheet metal reflector behind the meter pan might also be an option.
    Last edited by grulla; 01-23-14 at 08:51 AM. Reason: additional thought

grulla, really I did not want to highjack this thread with a personal situation, but I did go out and measure just now. It is about fifty feet from the corner of the house, and of the bedroom, to the existing electrical meter. Given that this is Saint Croix, and everything moves at the pace of a snail, the smart meters might actually be installed after my lifetime is over. So I am not worried as to our personal situation. Just wondering what you might make of this as an example.

No problem Maurya, as these posts and threads are for everyone's benefit, and your potential and personal EMF smart meter problem gave me the opportunity to share what knowledge I have on this subject with you and any interested forum members.

Quote Originally Posted by grulla View Post
    No problem Maurya, as these posts and threads are for everyone's benefit, and your potential and personal EMF smart meter problem gave me the opportunity to share what knowledge I have on this subject with you and any interested forum members.
    Well said grulla!

As if smart meters from the power n light company aren't bad enough, now the water companies are installing them as well; http://www.koat.com/page/search/htv-...eters/24506552 . Just think, chlorine, flouride, and EMFs, all wrapped up in one neat package.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by grulla View Post
    Just think, chlorine, flouride, and EMFs, all wrapped up in one neat package.
    Well put. This sort of thing makes it so that a large part of staying healthy involves spending time, energy, and money (not a little) in avoiding what shouldn't be there in the first place--things such as you mention, that are dictatorially foisted upon us against our will. And then we have make sure we don't allow indignation and frustration over it to get the better of us, because that's bad for us too.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maurya View Post
    grulla, really I did not want to highjack this thread with a personal situation...
    Maurya, I agree with Grulla's response to this. And further, as I began reading your questions and Grulla's replies, before I came to your 'highjack' comment, I was thinking how nice that here at HH we can often get knowledgeable advice on questions we have, even if the exact details are our own. I think that's a good thing.

I thank God for all of you every day — the health information here has literally transformed my life.

Thread Information