Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud

Veteran Member

Default Re: CDC Autism Whistleblower Admits Vaccine Study Fraud

Well, shades of Lancet's treatment of Andrew Wakefield. As if the journal's retraction suddenly makes the research and researchers false.
    Last edited by Pattypans; 08-30-14 at 04:31 PM.

Veteran Member

Also, an idea: Maybe this sounds ingenuous, but if every US citizen concerned about this contacted his representative and senator, asking for a thorough, independent investigation, (and/or something even more drastic) etc., it might help a little bit.

Veteran Member

Oh, and just saw this from Sayer Ji's newsletter (received today):

"Even better, Congressman Posey -- here in my home state of Florida -- is pushing to get a congressional hearing to address the CDC's malfeasance. Only YOU can help bring this issue into the light of day. Please use the action items at the Autism Awareness Network

to help us bring the truth about vaccines and autism to light."

Also in that newsletter, Sayer Ji links to a 13-minute interview with Dr. Wakefield on the CDC coverup issue: http://tv.greenmedinfo.com/dr-wakefi...vaccine-fraud/
    Last edited by Pattypans; 08-30-14 at 04:57 PM. Reason: to fix formatting glitchl; add information

Here are the action links Sayer Ji mentions in his article:
    http://autismactionnetwork.org

Thank you Pattypans

Quote Originally Posted by Pattypans View Post
    Also, an idea: Maybe this sounds ingenuous, but if every US citizen concerned about this contacted his representative and senator, asking for a thorough, independent investigation, (and/or something even more drastic) etc., it might help a little bit.
    Thanks Patty, I've already contacted Nadler over this and hope everyone contact their rep as well.
    Thanks for those links Dawn.
    Also, there is a nightly twitter party at #CDCwhistleblower. The site has been doing pretty well with staying focused on the topic, and not engaging in distracting mud slinging. The Idea is to keep the heat on and try to make this too public to be ignored. We have Thompson's official confession, and we also have Poul Thorsen who has gone missing with 2 million in grant money. He has co-researched some 36 papers with the CDC on vaccine safety. It is clear the CDC's integrity is grossly compromised and needs a thorough house cleaning.
    Last edited by bmc65; 08-30-14 at 09:50 PM.

bmc65, what do you make of the Thorsen situation? This is just too weird for words, on top of the other mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurya View Post
    bmc65, what do you make of the Thorsen situation? This is just too weird for words, on top of the other mess.
    Maurya, In a way I have no idea. I would like more verification of the story but again, why no media coverage? Where is the investigation? What is it about vaccines that have made them such holy territory that we are not allowed to question anything what so ever connected to them? This Thorsen thing just brings up more questions about the integrity of the CDC. If Thorsen took off with 2 million, how ethical was he with the research he did, and why is the CDC keeping this under wraps? The only over site the CDC has is the CDC. The problems with this are beginning to show up. As a counter point, My hospital, like most other hospitals is poured over with a fine tooth comb, yearly, by JCAHO and the health dept. Aside from being really stressful, this helps keep our standards up to par. Who does this for the CDC? The answer is no one. I would like to see this whole autism argument, not put away but put on the back burner, and instead focus on the fact that there is a lot of misconduct going that needs to be sorted out. If this is done, I think the autism thing will naturally come out and be addressed.
    Last edited by bmc65; 08-31-14 at 12:42 AM.

Sunday, 8/31/14.
    Latest from CNN iReport, re: Snopes's vacillating take on the situation: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1166217

I have attempted conversations with Gorski on scienceblogs.com and he is a camel-humping oxygen-sucker who is beyond the reach of logic. Here's their first entry on this controversy (there are follow-up links on the page). Warning: you may find his language colorful and offensive, to say the least.
    http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/20...es-and-autism/
    Last edited by Islander; 08-31-14 at 08:12 AM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thanks For posting the new iReport Islander. I was going to and you saved me the trouble.
    I've tried several times to read Gorski's article, but it's so offensive I cannot get through it. I have scanned it each time though and cannot seem to find Thompson's written confession. Funny, unless I'm wrong, how Gorski seems to omit the confession, but merely focuses on blasting Wakefield and Hooker instead.

I found this on FB. Thought is was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBfO9CDa81g … …
    Last edited by bmc65; 08-31-14 at 07:55 PM.

That has got to be one of the most creative parodies of Downfall I have ever seen!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Great YouTube parody. Congress has been out of session for the past month and a half. When they return next week, the advocates for smaller government will be all over CDC, making the case that this is what happens when government gets too big. The small government guys on Capitol Hill have a bigger agenda than "getting paid," as suggested in the parody.

bmc, thank you, that was so funny!

LOL. I already want to re watch it.
    Mr. Wizard, the government is indeed too big if in cannot be investigated after a whistleblower comes forward with a formal confession of wrong doing.

Quote Originally Posted by bmc65 View Post
    LOL. I already want to re watch it.
    Mr. Wizard, the government is indeed too big if in cannot be investigated after a whistleblower comes forward with a formal confession of wrong doing.
    I agree. This is why I believe the Capitol Hill gang that wants a smaller governemnt will jump all over this issue....when they return from their 2-month summer vacation!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information