Thread: 3 Dental Procedures That Should Be Avoided

Default 3 Dental Procedures That Should Be Avoided

MARCO TORRES
    OCTOBER 2, 2014

As with most conventional medical practitioners, the largest percentage of practicing dentists and dental hygienists are driven by misinformation and myths that have been exposed before but that continue to be promulgated by the profession due to a repetition of ignorance and dismissal of holistic dental practices of which the public are quickly becoming informed.

Dental mercury was first exposed as a health-compromising product in 1840. The dental profession finally overcame the perception that putting toxic mercury in the mouth might be detrimental to human health. Organized dentistry is now mostly abandoning this toxic protocol for fillings, however they continue to deceive millions on the safety of three very dangerous procedures.

Keep reading: http://preventdisease.com/news/14/10...m_medium=email
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: 3 Dental Procedures That Should Be Avoided

Implants??? If there is any bio-incompatibility, I have not seen or felt any evidence of that...yet. The first of my three titanium pinned implants were performed 9 years ago and all, so far, without any problems. I "pull" each and every morning after brushing with H2O2, so perhaps that is keeping things in check???

Also, I had all 3 (no 4th present) impacted wisdom teeth surgically removed over 40 years ago without any subsequent problems. I vividly remember what "fun" that was. However, I do have to admit that 3 of 4 adjacent rear molars have been gold capped over the years. And the middle lower left molar is the only remaining (small) amalgam. So I'll have to watch out for multiple metal electrolysis in the future. I have to wonder what that might feel like?

Recently, this past July, I had to have a perfectly good molar crowned with the new state-of-the-art e-max ceramic, due to a widening gap between teeth which was inviting too much food residue with irritation. No metal involved. Total cost for that one e-max ceramic crown was $1145.00. http://www.myperfectdentist.com/e-max.html
    Last edited by grulla; 10-02-14 at 10:08 PM.

Thread Information