JOE BATTAGLIA
DECEMBER 23, 2015


Mercury amalgam fillings are now a well known toxicity to the body of both dental patients and dentists themselves. Specific resin composites used now by many dentists are safer, however insufficient research has been able to validate long-term health implications. Engineers have made some promising findings about the ability of 'bioactive' glass which may be not only the safest of the three, but perhaps even provide some of the minerals needed to replace those lost to tooth decay.

It will be noted that most of the 170,000 dentists in this US who work with amalgams do not think exposure to dental mercury causes any harm what-so-ever. And why should they since they were taught in dental school that amalgams don't release mercury.

Read more: http://preventdisease.com/news/15/12...m_medium=email