Thread: Zika hoax: strategy of liars, house of cards

Default Zika hoax: strategy of liars, house of cards

Jon Rappoport
    July 1, 2016

The entire platform of “proof” that the Zika virus causes a birth defect called microcephaly has descended into gibberish.
    I’m not going to recapitulate all my Zika-hoax articles here. Suffice to say, researchers have only established a very weak correlation between the presence of Zika and the occurrence of microcephaly.
    This weak correlation is actually evidence that Zika has nothing to do with microcephaly.
    But now, we’re in the “expansion” phase. Medical bureaucrats at the CDC and the World Health Organization (WHO), knowing they’re standing on quicksand, knowing they’re nothing more than professional liars, are executing a familiar cover story.

Read more: https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...ouse-of-cards/
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Zika hoax: strategy of liars, house of cards

Another good one from Rappoport. Around here people are so freaked out about Zika because we all have known someone who has died from Dengue or from Chikungunya, and now Zika is being presented as another, even worse illness from the same sort of mosquitoes. "Finding" a vaccine for any of these illnesses is being looked at as though it is the hand of a savior being extended to us poor benighted people. Not too many Rappoport readers here.

Recently I got shot down on a local forum for expressing the view that a proposed vaccine would be a big money maker.

There is still the question of the 25,00 babies born with mc in the US, who had no contact with Zika. I haven't come across any real explanations, and no-one seems to be following it up. No money to be made?

25,000 babies annually born in the US with this birth defect, all are waved away as an inconvenient fact that seems to interfere with the agenda that is being pushed. Very few people seem to have kept their reasoning ability. I could cite many other "news stories" that have inconvenient facts that later were swept under the rug when the official story had been formulated, but these would not be relevant to the Zika issue. One must be ever vigilant, especially with "breaking news". Gather your own facts and form your own conclusions before the evidence is sanitized and trimmed down to fit the agenda.

A couple of good friends, both Internet friends but I know one of them IRL and respect them both... posted a pro-vaccine item on Facebook. I threw in one skeptical remark and was immediately jumped on. I absolutely hate being silent, especially when two otherwise highly intelligent people have bought the myth. OTOH, if I speak out strongly enough I risk losing their friendship, which I value. This may sound trivial, but for me it is a real dilemma.

For instance, I'd like to post Rob Schneider's words:
    "In 1986, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and declared that government licensed and recommended vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe.” In 2011, the U.S. Supreme Court said the same thing when they shielded vaccine manufacturers from vaccine injury lawsuits: vaccines are “unavoidably unsafe.” Their words.

"All pharmaceutical products, like prescription drugs and vaccines, carry a risk of permanent injury or death. No drug or vaccine is 100 percent safe or effective 100 percent of the time. It is also true that, as individuals, we do not all respond the same way to drugs and vaccines.

"When there is a risk of permanent injury or death from any drug or vaccine, we must have a choice. If choice is taken away and people are forced to use any drug or vaccine licensed and mandated by our government, then we are no longer a free people but live in state sponsored medical tyranny."

To me, these seem to be indisputable arguments. They will find a way to dispute them while making me look ignorant and gullible. It's a no-win situation.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information