Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation From Wi-Fi, Smart Meters & Cell Phones Cause The Blood

Default Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation From Wi-Fi, Smart Meters & Cell Phones Cause The Blood

Marco Torres
    September 23rd 2016

Dr. Leif Salford is a Neurosurgeon at Sweden’s Lund University Hospital, and a Professor and Chairman of the Department of Neurosurgery at Lund University. Since 1988 Dr. Salford and his colleagues have conducted many studies on radio frequency radiation and its effects on the brain, exposing over 1,600 experimental animals to ‘low-level’ radiation.
    Their results over time have been both consistent and worrisome: Exposure to radiation, including that from cell phones and wi-fi, causes leakage in the blood-brain barrier....

Read more:http://wakeup-world.com/2016/09/23/n...rrier-to-leak/

Default Re: Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation From Wi-Fi, Smart Meters & Cell Phones Cause The B

Consumer Cellular is offering a non-personal RF ZTE table top modem, which has a detachable rabbit ear antenna connected with a TNC coax connector. I plan on replacing that rabbit ear antenna on this new ZTE modem with a co-ax connected outdoor rooftop antenna in my abode. The new cellphone service was ordered from CC over the weekend for less than $20/month with 250 minutes of free anywhere in the U.S. calling. Other plans available. It will be used to reduce the pricey unlimited calls telco landline service that I have from Century Link (Baby Bell), which should save me anywhere from $30-$45/month, depending on the new options I choose, and which is now costing me $76.00/month in this rural area. But best of all, that outdoor antenna will safely distance me from the RF EMFs. I will update on the progress as soon as I can and hope that I get good RF cellphone reception. https://www.consumercellular.com/blo...-base-is-back/
    Last edited by grulla; 10-03-16 at 04:44 PM.

Default Re: Neurosurgeon Reveals Radiation From Wi-Fi, Smart Meters & Cell Phones Cause The B

I'm confused, Grulla. Sounds like you're replacing your landline with an online phone service, because you need a modem. But then you suggest that this procedure will save money on your landline, meaning the modem is for your cell phone. I never heard of a mobile phone that needed a modem.

So why not drop the landline and switch to the mobile service anyway? Many states have begun the process of cancelling all landline service. Yours could be next.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

"Islander" that modem IS a (non-portable) cell phone, which sits on your table top or shelf, where you plug in your old, unused, landline telephone instrument to it, and it simulates a landline. (See the link) I won't give up my landline (for now) unless the telco terminates the landline phone service in my area. If that happens, then atleast I'll be prepared with this stationary cellphone.

The current service would only be downgraded from unlimited calling to regular 5 cents/minute toll charge calling service, at least for now. I can also downgrade the current telco phone service further by making it for "local calls only" while still retaining long distance capability using toll free 800 numbers and/or making long distance calls by dialing an extra 7 digit "pic code" for a particular long distance carrier of my choice. Then those pic code call charges are billed to me on my monthly telco bill, regadless of which long distance carrier I chose for the particular LD phone call. There are almost 1000 different LD carriers to choose from, and you can change that from call to call.

http://www.captel.com/customer_servi...ic-code-number
    Last edited by grulla; 10-04-16 at 10:30 AM.

How confusing. I never heard of a non-portable cell phone — that why they're called mobile phones!

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    How confusing. I never heard of a non-portable cell phone — that why they're called mobile phones!
    Stationary cellphone applications are nothing new. They have been used as public pay phones powered with solar panels in remote areas where landline utilities were not available. I recall having used an RTS-100 Transtel analog stationary cellphone as an alternative emergency, dial backup telephone in at least two or three remote mountaintop railroad radio site locations. And all with extended outdoor, co-ax connected antennas.

It's only in the past few years where this stationary cellphone concept technology is being made readily available to the consumer, general public. And it too, just like the commercial stationary cellphone equipment, can be connected to an outdoor antenna in order to safely distance one self from RF generated EMFs of that onboard, rubberduck antenna. And if you are still nervous about being too close to that table top RF modem, then that modem can easily be distanced from the user landline telephone instrument location with regular household phone wire and placed safely and distantly in just about anywhere in the abode, even with using that indoor antenna.

Check the simple illustration in the link and you'll get the picture. And that pictured rubber duck modem antenna can be removed and replaced with a safe outdoor co-ax and attached remote antenna for the purposes of eliminating indoor EMFs while at the same time getting better cellphone reception.

And BTW, the Consumer Cellular ad claims to have onboard batteries inside the modem to last over 2-3 hours in case of power line failure.

https://www.consumercellular.com/blo...-base-is-back/ Plans start at $10.00/month!!! And the initial cost of the modem is $50.00, with an optional $2.00/month service/replacement agreement. Otherwise, no other cellphone service agreements are required.

"Julieanne", is there a similar cellphone company plan available in Oz?
    Last edited by grulla; 10-05-16 at 10:24 AM.

So, can you take this phone with you when you leave home?

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    So, can you take this phone with you when you leave home?
    Theoretically one could, if they used the internal or an external battery, and could put it in a tablet sized pocket or compartment, but one would have to wear the antenna on their head, LOL. Where this RF cellular modem could really shine would be in one's motor home, RV trailer, or even your car or truck in combination with a table top or wall mount landline telephone instrument, provided a safe EMF free outside antenna is used.

Let's wait to see what this ZTE/Consumer Cellular proprietary modem (made specifically for Consumer Cellular) looks like, and that the rabbit ear antennas can, in fact, be simply changed and upgraded for an outdoor coax connected antenna. Consumer Cellular has notified me that the ZTE modem should arrive by the end of the week, and then I will follow up with further information regarding EMF safety with this ZTE modem device and it's outside antenna adaptability. WPS makes cellphone outdoor antennas so I want to make sure the co-ax can be simply and readily attached to the ZTE modem made specifically for Consumer Cellular, without any technical assistance and modificarions, (plug 'n play). All other ZTE modems available at places like Best Buy and Target appear to be readily outside antenna friendly connectable using the TNC connected rabbit ear antenna.

http://www.wpsantennas.com/cell-phone-antennas.aspx
    Last edited by grulla; 10-07-16 at 09:22 AM.

I guess I'm slow, because I can't understand why this is called a "cell" phone when it never leaves home! Is the whole idea simply to avoid radiation? In that case, it seems to me that you're going to a great deal of trouble and expense for nothing. How dangerous do you think this radiation actually is to you personally? Do you hold up phone to your ear for extended periods of time, ike the people I see on the streets and stores every day? If you're using it solely at home I guess whatever hoops you're jumping through are going to save you money over the landline service but it does seem complicated. Instead of holding it near your head, why not put your phone on speaker phone so that you need not have anywhere near your head? I rarely spent time actually talking on my smart phone; most of my communication is conducted using text, so there's no question of radiation affecting my brain. And of course it goes where I go... from the hayloft to the seashore.

[QUOTE=Islander;75654]"I guess I'm slow, because I can't understand why this is called a "cell" phone when it never leaves home!"

My best answer; you can make a mobile phone stationary, but you can't make a stationary phone mobile. And it's the technology, not necessarily the function or purpose, that gives that stationary ZTE "cell phone" modem it's (figurative) name.

Mercola has written volumes on cellphone EMF "toxicity". Speaker phones, texting, distance from electronic EMF producing devices, and remote antennas are all good ways to avoid those "pesky" EMFs. Will report back later with hopefully good news when the modem arrives in the mail.
    Last edited by grulla; 10-06-16 at 09:29 AM.

UPDATE: The ZTE cellphone modem arrived in the mail from Consumer Cellular (CC) Friday. I hooked it up on the table by the window of my aluminum skinned RV sized mobile home, (It's otherwise RF shielded from radio reception) to test it, and followed the simple factory instructions and turned it on. When ordering this stationary cellphone device from CC, they preload the SIM card, assign a phone number, and install a backup battery for you, something you have to do yourself if you order the ZTE modem from another source like Target or Best Buy.

After initiating the cellphone indoors, I saw that the received signal strength meter, on a scale of 1-5, read 4 (80%), pretty good, I was surprised in this remote area. This ZTE RF modem uses a common, industry standard SMA connector to attach the rabbit ear to the back of the modem, contrary to what I said above about it being connected with a TNC connector, but no big deal.

Next, I further tested the ZTE modem by unscrewing that "rubber duck" / rabbit ear SMA connected antenna and replacing it with a RG58 co-ax cable attached to an existing roof top antenna with a universal Motorola NMO antenna mounting tab connector (which was already in place). The VHF antenna was unscrewed from that NMO tab and replaced with an industry specific Wilson UHF cellular dual band antenna. At that point, the signal strength meter on the ZTE modem jumped to a full 5 (100%) reception, WOO HOO!

My whole point though, is that one can operate a cellphone safely from indoors, with various cheap dialing plans from CC starting at $10.00/month, (my plan is $15.00/month plus tax with 250 free minutes), and not worry about any RF EMFs if installed properly, provided of course, that there is cellphone reception coverage in your area. And even if one doesn't want to install an outdoor antenna, you can mount the modem remotely in another room on a window ledge and connect it with old, unused or new indoor phone wire at a safe distance from your office table where your landline telephone instrument is located. However, depending on your location, you might not have a choice of an indoor antenna and are forced to install that cellular antenna outdoors, as it might not be an option due to no indoor cellular reception, and perhaps even marginal (if any) outdoor cellular RF reception.

My next project is to replace my mobile Great Call Jitterbug cellphone with a CC compliant cellphone (for traveling) using a duplicate SIM card, thus saving from the expense of yet another phone account. When doing that though, it is imperative NOT to have both cell phones turned on at the same time, or it will confuse the cell company's search engine. Fortunately, the ZTE modem has a convenient on/of switch on the back.

Also, I can now reduce my monthly landline unlimited calling charges and save $30.00/month. At this point, I'm reluctant to disconnect my landline permanently, but one never knows what tomorrow will bring???

https://www.consumercellular.com/blo...-base-is-back/

https://www.consumercellular.com/Con...ase_Manual.pdf

http://www.wpsantennas.com/
    Last edited by grulla; 10-11-16 at 10:26 AM.

FURTHER UPDATE: My stationary ZTE cellphone modem installation is now complete and working well. I connected a wall mounted landline wall phone (with the dialing pad conveniently in the handset) to that modem about 6' away to distance myself from any possible EMF leakage from that modem. Otherwise, the outdoor, roof mounted antenna safely dissipates all the dangerous RF EMFs, into the atmosphere, where it belongs. In order to finish this project, I had to borrow a co-ax adapter from my tool kit while ordering a permanent adapter part #SO239-SMA from Universal Radio in Ohio, http://www.universal-radio.com , as the existing co-ax had a popular, common PL59 plug already attached and I didn't want to change that.

I then called my Baby Bell telco provider, Century Link, (formerly MT Bell/U.S. West/Qwest) and asked to have my $77.00/month phone service down graded by eliminating the unlimited calling option. I was told that the new bill would be $56.00/month. That got me ticked off, as I recall that when first ordering that unlimited calling option, my monthly bill had increased by more than $35.00/month. After a bit of arguing with the admin., to no avail, I decided to instead request just basic service, (no long distance) and that decision dropped the monthly charge to just $32.00/month. WOW!!! that's a crazy and inconsistent contradiction. It appears to me that the telco reps are hired telemarketing, cash-flow types rather than the traditional company, knowledgeable employees, and will try to con and confuse you. At that point, I was reluctantly prepared to totally disconnect my landline service, something I did not really want to do, at least for now.

With basic service, one can still call long distance with the LD provider of their choice, by simply dialing 1010XXX ahead of the phone number, something I would think, could be conveniently accomplished with a speed dialer if necessary. Otherwise, one can still dial all local and toll free 800 numbers normally. One also loses the added features like call waiting, caller ID, call forwarding, etc with basic service, so I requested caller ID for another $4.00 to $7.00 per month from the telemarketer "expert". Any dedicated, long time admin employee would have been more precise and not negotiable on all that pricing, but I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth if the $4.00/month holds true, not to mention the $32.00 monthly basic charge as well. It's no wonder that the landline telcos are losing a lot of business, mainly due to the cell phone competition, but again, I'm glad to hold on to my landline (basic) service, at least for the time being, if not permanently.

About 12-15 years ago, Ma Bell replaced their 20 miles of copper cable from this outlying settlement to the downtown exchange with fiber optic cable. Everyone thought we'd get hi-speed internet service, but all that this new fiber optic cable has so far been used for is dial phone service. One would think that making the internet service available would go a long ways to making the landline telco more popular and profitable, go figure.

http://www.dialaroundworld.com/dial_..._pic_codes.htm
    Last edited by grulla; 10-15-16 at 07:10 PM.

Veteran Member

My son thinks I'm crazy for keeping the land line active since he's only dependent on his cell service, and my paying the bill. Can you believe almost $300/month for a phone landline, TV cable and internet? Call me old fashioned and outdated but it does offer some security and comfort (the land line that is) although the cost has skyrocketed for no good reason as everything is automated these days, so they don't have nearly the same operational cost but charge you more moremore. Money money money.

"Ora", those package deals are designed to confuse and gouge the customer. Why not, for starters, try to convert from subscription TV to free, over the air, high definition TV, (free OTA HDTV). Where I live, I aim my two TV antennas, a VHF and a UHF with a co-ax combiner, (or one can use a combination antenna), south east to capture both the Albuquerque TV repeaters/translators 60 mles away near Deming, NM, as well as direct broadcast HDTV, 150 miles away out of El Paso, TX. (HDTV travels a lot further than the old analogue TV). Even when I lived in NE PA from 77 to 83, I had a similar situation getting free broadcasts from both Binghamton, NY as well as Scranton, PA. (Both locations aiming in the same direction without an antenna rotor, just lucky I guess). I have never in all my life paid for subscription TV. Also, my Wildblue/Exede satellite service is currently $64.00/month, so there is always room for savings.

If all your media is coming from one company, mainly the telco, then don't be surprised if you turn off your cable TV and the savings reduction does not make any sense, in which case they will have you thinking, "Hey for just a few bucks more each month, I may as well keep the cable TV." It's the way they operate, creative marketing. And also, all these new HDTV stations are now broadcasting a lot of cable TV sub-channels such as 7.2, 7.3, etc. with loads of variety. Your son may be right in a way, start over from scratch and cancel the whole old telco package???

And I want to further add that these monopolistic cable companies have been at the forefront of trying to take over and control the internet industry (net neutrality). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship
    Last edited by grulla; 10-15-16 at 06:15 PM.

Grulla and Ora, I have none of these issues. I haven't had a landline in over 15 years; my cell service is comprehensive, the coverage is virtually universal, $60/month. I text more than I phone, and because I use the speakerphone, I have no worries about the tiny EMF that might leak out. So: no landline, no TV, no additional expense.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information