Thread: Electrosmog — damaging our health by stealth

Default Electrosmog — damaging our health by stealth

Guy Hudson
    30 November 2016

Each year, every one of us is being assaulted by more and more microwave and radiofrequency radiation from a rapidly expanding array of wireless communication systems and devices. It’s not your dosing from a single device you need to be concerned about – it’s your overall exposure, to what is usefully referred to as ‘electrosmog’. Research has shown that total eletrosmog exposure may increase by over 50% each year.

The Swedish government officially recognises electrosensitivity as a functional impairment, but other governments are being slower to catch on, despite our ever-increasing invisible burden, the effects of which are exacerbated by poor diets and lifestyle choices. This leaves individuals in the position of having to take action themselves to reduce the overall impacts, many of which might only be visible years down the line. We asked Guy Hudson, physicist, electrosmog expert and electrosensitive himself, to clarify what exactly is contributing to our invisible burden and what some of the effects may be on our health.

Electrosensitivity (ES), Electromagnetic Hyper-Sensitivity or Electromagnetic Intolerance reflect an individual’s hypersensitive response to microwave and radiofrequency radiation (electrosmog). Electrosmog levels are already producing mild problems in approx 30% of the population (sleep disturbance, tiredness, memory problems, etc.) with 3% of the population affected more deeply, many of those no longer able to work or enjoy life. There are indications that even in those who seemingly exhibit no symptoms of electrosensitivity, their immune systems are still being affected.

Keep reading: http://anhinternational.org/2016/11/...77e48-84967813
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Electrosmog — damaging our health by stealth

I don't have a cell phone, but do own a cordless phone, not used often. What concerns me is that I will soon be getting a medic alert device, which will probably be WiFi. Most of them are worn around the neck or wrist. There is a large range of different systems, so I haven't worked out yet what I'll get.

The cost varies enormously, as well as the types of functions, so it's a bit confusing. If there is any way to avoid wearing a WiFi device I'll go for that - I'm still doing the research.

"Julieanne" I can only suggest the question to ask is if the medic alert device does a periodic "handshake" (just like a cellphone) with the central server, search engine, so as to inform the medic-alert people as to your precise geographical location. If so, that would involve constant, periodic RF transmit power from you medic alert device, (say every 20 to 30 seconds or so), a source of EMFs. Perhaps there are devices that only transmit RF power when an emergency exists. Hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction???
    Last edited by grulla; 12-05-16 at 06:44 PM.

Thanks for the information grulla. I'm still doing the research - there are a lot to choose from.

Thread Information