Thread: The Insane Changes To Vaccine Schedule Since 1950’s

Default The Insane Changes To Vaccine Schedule Since 1950’s

POSTED BY: HELENSCO APRIL 5, 2017

If you’re in your 50s or younger, then you have grown up in the “era of mass vaccines.” Since the 1950s, the number of recommended and required vaccine shots has gone up by close to 414%. Now there are dozens of shots per year on the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) vaccine schedule – not just for children but for adults as well.

Continue reading: http://vaxxter.com/the-insane-change...e-since-1950s/

➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: The Insane Changes To Vaccine Schedule Since 1950’s

Scary!! I am not only alarmed by the increased number of required shots, but I'm also concerned that a number of these shots are given "at the same time." Even a number of fair-minded pediatricians have begun to question the "vaccine load" that results from multiple shots given at one time. A pediatrician once told my daughter that multiple shots were given at the same time to keep the parents from making multiple trips to the doctor's office. In other words, we're looking out for the parents. Yeah, right??? I am persuaded that "vaccine load" may be as much--or more--of a problem as the number of vaccines.

Default Re: The Insane Changes To Vaccine Schedule Since 1950’s

Fully agree, Mr. Wizard. I also read some time back that the first series of shots (at 3 months?) is totally unnecessary since the child's immune system isn't developed yet — and it still retains immunity from the mother; it's to "train" the parents to get used to the idea of bringing in the little nipper on a regular basis.

Edit: I posted this on Facebook late this afternoon and got mixed reactions. I usually avoid the topic because anti-vaxxers get shredded on Facebook… I do have quite a few friends who think like I do and are supportive. But not all. One was my younger daughter. She and others are responding with knee-jerk reactions based on what they think they know. It's clear neither of them read the article in its entirety. I think they'd be alarmed (or probably doubtful) to know that doctors receive cash incentives for completing that "combo" series.
    Last edited by Islander; 04-12-17 at 09:42 PM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information