Thread: Little Known Facts About The Polio Virus & Vaccine

Default Little Known Facts About The Polio Virus & Vaccine

Tami Canal
    January 1, 2017

Many people I talk to agree that the current CDC vaccination schedule is appalling. These same people commonly acknowledge that vaccines for HPV or the flu are ineffective and cause much more harm than good.
    However, many of these seemingly intelligent people fall into the “But, Polio” crowd.
    Despite evidence that polio was on the decline long before the introduction of the vaccine, and that sanitation and plumbing improvements are likely the reason for the decline of the disease as opposed to a carcinogenic syringe filled with neurotoxins and environmental pesticides, far too many people still hail the polio vaccine as one of the greatest accomplishments of 20th century medicine.

Keep reading: http://www.march-against-monsanto.co...ou-didnt-know/
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Little Known Facts About The Polio Virus & Vaccine

Excellent article, Islander. Thank you. I've long known that doctors change the names of diseases they 'diagnose' to make it look as if the vaccinated against X disease didn't really have X disease. But the AMA promising to take away doctors' licenses for calling anything polio* is a new one, and shows at least one of the mechanisms used. It's appalling how much deceit the whole vaccination racket is founded upon, and how much it depends on deceit and omission of facts to keep flourishing. * "In 1956, the AMA (The American Medical Association) instructed every licensed medical doctor that they could no longer classify polio as polio, or their license to practice would be terminated."
    Last edited by Pattypans; 05-16-17 at 06:25 AM.

I recently posted something on Facebook in defense of the anti-vaxx stance. I wasn't blistered this time, but all those with a differing opinion could offer not one fact to support their position. When I posted links to factual articles, no one bothered to look at them. Their argument seemed to end with "everyone knows that vaccines save lives," period. It strikes me as deep brainwashing, possibly combined with the fear of being marginalized or excluded by family and friends for thinking otherwise. Or possibly, the fear that after having chosen to vaccinate their children, they learned that we were right....

Veteran Member

You're right, Islander: it's very deep brainwashing, and it's been going on for a very long time. Here's something from part one of a three-part Vactruth article confirming the social-engineering design as it related to vaccine PR: "The massive public relations campaign pushing the polio agenda targeting the American people was organized by Carl Byoir, propagandist extraordinaire. 'When you set out to influence and persuade people to action, when the campaign is tremendous, nation-wide [sic] in scope, don’t think that it just happens; something has to be done to get millions of people to think the thought you want them to think and then to get them to act on that thought.'” -Carl Byoir http://vactruth.com/2010/05/25/vacci...ocial-control/

Pattypans, please clarify one thing for me. I've seen the graphs and read the history... but still, isn't it a fact that there was a polio epidemic in the 40s and 50s? And kids in hospitals in iron lungs?

BTW, that's a good article on the propaganda. Would you be willing to post it to start a new thread in Vaccines?
    Last edited by Islander; 05-16-17 at 09:09 PM.

Veteran Member

I don't think anyone is disputing that there was an epidemic of polio back then, Islander, although, as the original article cited is this thread states, it may have been caused by DDT:

"In 1945, against the warnings of researchers who had studied the neurotoxic compound and found it dangerous for all forms of life, DDT was released across the globe for general use by the public as an insecticide. Coincidentally, documented evidence shows DDT is more likely the true cause of the polio epidemic. Vactruth.com recently published an infographic on their site that shows a definite correlation between the use of pesticides and polio outbreaks, the largest of which occurred in 1952."

Sure, I'd be happy to start a new thread with that article.

Yes, no matter how much science and evidence you present they won't budge.

Thread Information