Thread: Chemo Making Cancer Worse Says Yet Another Peer Reviewed Medical Journal

Default Chemo Making Cancer Worse Says Yet Another Peer Reviewed Medical Journal

DAVE MIHALOVIC
    JULY 10, 2017

Yet another new study published in Science Translational Medicine shows that chemotherapy promotes cancer metastasis.

Cancers figure among the leading causes of morbidity and mortality worldwide. Between 2005 and 2015, cancer cases increased by 33 percent and the number of new cases is expected to rise by about 70% over the next just two decades under the current global disease promoting paradigm.
    A 14-year study published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology in December 2004 called “The Contribution of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy to 5-year Survival in Adult Malignancies” showed that the overall contribution of curative and adjuvant cytotoxic chemotherapy to 5-year survival in adults was estimated to be 2.3% in Australia and 2.1 % in The USA.

Read more: http://preventdisease.com/news/17/07...m_medium=email
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Chemo Making Cancer Worse Says Yet Another Peer Reviewed Medical Journal

Several journal source as I mentioned in the article; here's another:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3756867/

Default Re: Chemo Making Cancer Worse Says Yet Another Peer Reviewed Medical Journal

Given the major disadvantages of conventional chemo, I think it's just a matter of time before molecularly targeted drug therapies will rule the day. These "targeted therapies" attack and destroy only the cancer cells. So, no damage done to healthy surrounding cells. Also, I understand that almost any cancer cell can be targeted, unlike chemo therapy that apparently does not work well on breast, colon, and lung cancers. Drawback: I'm sure targeted therapies are prohibitively expensive, and probably not supported by all insurances.

And yet intravenous vitamin C is so affordable. And so unavailable.

Yeah, IV vitamin C therapy has been studied since the late '70s thanks to Linus Pauling, and proven effective. The problem is it's still considered complementary & alternative medicine (CAM), which most insurances will not pay for. My naturopath told me it is next to impossible to find a hospital with IV C drips in their pharmacies. As you said, "so unavailable."

Thread Information