Thread: Big Pharma Completely Lied About Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) For Depression

Default Big Pharma Completely Lied About Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) For Depression

It was a tossup whether to post this story here or in the Medical Ethics forum, but since it bears directly on a common condition — depression — I chose to place it here.
    - Admin

Dr. Fateh Malik

February 12, 20188

The title of this article might give you the impression that my aim is to frighten you. I assure you it is not. The realities of the pharmaceutical industry are admittedly difficult to swallow, but this is important information given the fact that so many people are taking anti-depressant drugs. While these details may be disturbing, especially if you or someone you know takes anti-depressant drugs, it is important to move past the fear of information and really look at what has happened with the modern day medical industry and the pharmaceutical stranglehold that plagues it today.

Keep reading: http://ushealthtimes.com/next-story-...or-depression/

Last edited by Islander; 03-27-18 at 10:02 AM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Big Pharma Completely Lied About Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) For Depress

The above is the reason I have signed petitions from this site:

http://www.alltrials.net/

Haven't heard from them for a while, but I believe they are working away behind the scenes.

Default Re: Big Pharma Completely Lied About Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRI) For Depress

Although depression is a major issue affected by these false conclusions from biased, drug company funded "research", mention is made of the ineffectiveness and deadly harm being done to humans by vaccines, using similar techniques.

A big part of the problem is BigPharma is essentially operating without oversight. According to the article, "some" of the adverse data was in the appendices of the reports provided to regulators (like the FDA). Problem is the appendices were available only "upon request," and the regulators failed to request the appendices. So, BigPharma gets to engage in unscrupulous practices because the FDA fails to fully do its job. But, what else is new???

Thread Information