Thread: The Aluminum Autism Link

Default The Aluminum Autism Link

anh-usa
    April 11, 2018

A new study shows newborns are injected with 17 times the allowable level of aluminum. Action Alert!

The peer-reviewed study demonstrates that aluminum doses in vaccines are based on efficacy—that is, spurring the body’s immune response—rather than safety. This means, according to the researchers, that on their first day of life, infants receive 17 times more aluminum than would be allowed if aluminum doses in vaccines were set according to a baby’s body weight. The researchers also contend that errors were made in establishing “safe” levels of aluminum exposure in humans, leading to dangerous levels of aluminum being injected into young childre

Read more: http://www.anh-usa.org/the-aluminum-...3-121708b4c76e

Default Re: The Aluminum Autism Link

Did that! Thank you Julieanne.

I'll repeat this comment that I just now posted on thismorning's Mercola beets-Alzheimer article, about toxic aluminum.

Aluminum products that are not alloyed well, or perhaps not alloyed at all, produce a dark, (NON-oxidation), carbon-like residue that rubs off endlessly. When I attended electronics school in the mid 60s, we were required to use aluminum slide rules, that required endless aluminum residue cleaning from the friction of constant use. I suspect the "better" aluminum alloys produce very subtle amounts of that same aluminum residue, as well, but is not readily visible. I got rid of, and replaced with stainless steel, all my aluminum pots and pressure cooker, but kept one aluminum pan lid and an aluminum colander, that are seldom used. Both have a rolled lip edge where one can see that endless aluminum residue no matter how many times they are washed. And here is yet another kind of aluminum calculator that I have kept over the years, that also produces endless amounts of aluminum residue from constant use, no matter how often it is cleaned. Thank heavens for EMF-free and aluminum-free pocket calculators :-) . http://www.sliderulemuseum.com/Adder...a_Addiator.jpg

Veteran Member

"A new study shows newborns are injected with 17 times the allowable level of aluminum." Why on earth would any level of aluminum be allowable to inject into anybody, much less a newborn?

Grulla:
    And here is yet another kind of aluminum calculator that I have kept over the years...
    Why, look! A Stone age calculator!
    (jk, Grulla)
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Pattypans:
    Why on earth would any level of aluminum be allowable to inject into anybody, much less a newborn?
    That's the question on everybody's mind, isn't it?

Yup, I also signed the aluminum letter.

I signed too. A disgraceful situation....perpetrated on infants no less!

Quote Originally Posted by Pattypans View Post
    "A new study shows newborns are injected with 17 times the allowable level of aluminum." Why on earth would any level of aluminum be allowable to inject into anybody, much less a newborn?

Why is aluminum in vaccines at all?
    Aluminum is a critical component of most vaccines given to children. It serves as an “adjuvant” meaning the aluminum serves to “wake up” the immune system, provoking the immune system to recognize the “antigen” within the vaccine for whatever disease the vaccine serves to protect against. The amount of aluminum in vaccines given to children skyrocketed beginning in the early 1990s for two reasons: 1), more vaccines were added to the children’s vaccine schedule and, 2), the vaccination rate for all vaccines given to children rose (from 50–60% of children vaccinated in the mid-1980s to over 90% today). A child in the mid-1980s would have received 1,250 micrograms of aluminum from their vaccines by their 18-month birthday if they were fully vaccinated. Today, that number is 4,925 micrograms, a near-quadrupling of total aluminum.

This is from the blog by J. B. Handley

https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Grulla: Why, look! A Stone age calculator! (jk, Grulla)
    I thought it made good sense at the time, cuz my older model had worn out .................................................. ............................ termites. https://sciencing.com/use-abacus-5345934.html

ALSO: Petition signed, sealed, and delivered.
    Last edited by grulla; 04-13-18 at 08:37 AM.

LOL @ Grulla!

Quote Originally Posted by Maurya View Post

Why is aluminum in vaccines at all?...........
    aluminum serves to “wake up” the immune system....The amount of aluminum in vaccines given to children skyrocketed beginning in the early 1990s for two reasons: 1), more vaccines were added to the children’s vaccine schedule and, 2), the vaccination rate for all vaccines given to children rose (from 50–60% of children vaccinated in the mid-1980s to over 90% today).
    Great info. I'm so baffled by the use of aluminum adjuvants, given that aluminum is a known "neurotoxin." A young child's developing brain is even more susceptible to damage from aluminum than adults. Squalene is an oil and is used as an organic adjuvant in some veterinary vaccines. Why not use squalene or some other non-toxic substance in childhood vaccines??? My research has produced no logical info. for the use of aluminum.

And yet the millions of people who have faith in the value of vaccines either refuse to read this or refuse to accept it. Believe me, every time I post this kind of information on Facebook I get shredded.

Veteran Member

I think I've heard bad stuff about squalene as well, but I'd have to do a bit of research. I guess most of you know I'm a non-vaccinated, non-vaccinator. Lol! My mom was really ahead of her time, I think.

Thread Information