Thread: Government Aims To Dictate Your Vitamin Dosages

Default Government Aims To Dictate Your Vitamin Dosages

ANH-USA
    July 26 2018

Draconian limits on vitamin dosage amounts could be coming if the feds get their way. Action alert!

That bottle of 50,000 IU, 5,000 IU, or even a measly 1,000 IU in your medicine cabinet could soon be contraband. Important entities are meeting to discuss how to restrict the kinds of supplements you can take under the guise of “harmonization” of supplement standards. If they’re allowed to move forward, it’s possible that the federal government could adopt restrictions on vitamin doses that can be legally sold, as Europe has already done.

Read more: http://www.anh-usa.org/government-ai...a-f136541374fd

Default Re: Government Aims To Dictate Your Vitamin Dosages

Done! I also added this ¶, which I managed to fit in by careful editing of the body of the letter:
    "Please understand that I am very well educated on this issue. I've been following the effects of Codex Alimentarius on the EU for years. In the U.S., the pharmaceutical industry exerts immense (unethical) pressure on orthomolecular medicine; the last thing we want to see is any semblance of adopting Codex guidelines. Americans have the basic human right to consume what they choose; beneficial or harmful, the decision is theirs alone. Please remember that orthomolecular medicine includes men like Linus Pauling, the only recipient of two unshared Nobel prizes. Please respect the rights of Americans to exercise freedom in their choice of supplements."

BTW, browse through the interesting comments if you have a minute.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Bravo, Islander. Your whole additional paragraph is spectacular and true.
    Notice who's behind the initiative? None other than the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by Islander; 07-27-18 at 09:03 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Islander
    Done! I also added this ¶..."Please understand that I am very well educated on this issue....
    You should have stopped at "I am very well educated" and let them wonder... people's comments on here clearly define their educational level or lack thereof and their philosophy to boot, or reboot. Remember in my case English is a segundo language so I'm somewhat at a disadvantage, quer falar portugues?

As I've posted before, I was intimately familiar with the inner workings of biotech/pharma world and not real proud of it in retrospect, not that it matters anymore now that it's too late.

"Americans have the basic human right to consume what they choose beneficial or harmful, the decision is theirs alone."

Not so sure that holds true anymore, and it has NOTHING to do with Trump or Hittlary or any other political puppets but everything to do with USA corporate law protecting the individuals that make insidious decisions under that cloak, and have plenty of money and good buddies in debt financially or ethically to back it up as fail proof protection.

In the meantime, I'll just continue to lay low as possible hoping to be staying alive (obscure BeeGees reference ha, ha, ha) and left alone by our wonderful "justice system" who have to justify their jobs through despicable actions. I rest my case, your honor

(btw I don't claim to be well educated, don't even have a college degree but I'd take on most college graduates in virtually anything. College is the new kindergarten in the school of life just my opinion and observation.)
    Last edited by Islander; 07-27-18 at 09:02 PM.

Great comment Islander. Unfortunately I can't sign, but post here in the hope that members (and non-members) will, and hopefully pass it on. Thank heavens for ANH!

Signed and sent.

Thread Information