Thread: Schoolchildren Suffering Memory Problems From Using Their Cell Phones

Default Schoolchildren Suffering Memory Problems From Using Their Cell Phones

Bryan Hubbard
    August 1 2018

Teenagers are always using their cell (mobile) phones—but the radiation from the devices could be affecting their memory and their ability to study at school, a major new study has suggested.
    Memory problems are being seen in adolescents after they've been using a cell phone for just a year, say researchers from the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute.

Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from the phones affect a non-verbal type of memory known as figural, which is located more on the right-side of the brain.

Right-handed adolescents who frequently use the phones to make calls are the most likely to be affected, while those who just use the devices for texting and posting on social media suffer only a 'marginal' deterioration of memory.

Read more: https://www.wddty.com/news/2018/08/s...=1533205057148 more:

Veteran Member

Default Re: Schoolchildren Suffering Memory Problems From Using Their Cell Phones

Quote Originally Posted by Julieanne View Post

Electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from phones affect a non-verbal type of memory known as figural, which is located more on the right-side of the brain.
    I have a lot of personal experience working with EMF, radiation, XRays, imaging systems and various other things including biotech, viruses, body suits etc.

Call me cynical but all you can do in the end is just educate your kids there's no cure only prevention. Good luck

Default Re: Schoolchildren Suffering Memory Problems From Using Their Cell Phones

And kids typically dismiss their parents' "education." Some parents indulge their kids with a cell phone early in childhood, and some allow even toddlers to play with their parent's phone. Makes me shudder. Most parents don't read sites like wddty.com; I'll post it on Facebook, but again, many parents will brush it off too.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I fought hard to keep my schoolage grandchildren from having cell phones, but to no avail. Their parents said that the world we live in today is so violent and unpredictable they could not imagine not being able to get in touch with their children during a school lockdown, etc. OK. I get that. So, in the end, I did pass along several tips I gained from the Environmental Working Group's cell phone use guide, including: (1) send text whenever possible--it generates less radiation; and (2) don't make a call when your signal is low--the fewer bars you have on your phone, the harder the phone works to make a call, thus generating much more radiation. Bottom line: don't make a call when you have less than 3 bars.

All good advice, if heeded.

Here's the link to the Environmental Working Group's Safety Tips for Cell Phone Use.

https://www.ewg.org/research/cellpho...s#.W2oy0dQrJkg

And, for Pete's sake, don't sleep with the damn thing. I'm amazed by how many people sleep with their phone under their pillow. Good advice Mr. Wizard
    mitakuye oyasin na akita mani yo!

Nice to see you again, StephenX!

Thread Information