Thread: Skyrocketing Male Infertility May Threaten Mankind’s Survival

Default Skyrocketing Male Infertility May Threaten Mankind’s Survival

Dr. Joseph Mercola
    August 09, 2017

Story at-a-glance

• According to the largest meta-analysis of its kind, sperm counts around the world declined by more than 50 percent, to 47 million sperm per mL, between 1973 and 2013, and continue to dwindle
    • The most significant declines were found in samples from men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, where many had sperm concentrations below 40 million/mL — a level at which a man will have trouble fertilizing an egg
    • Endocrine disrupting chemicals have undoubtedly contributed to the dramatic decline in reproductive health among men. Excessive microwave radiation from wireless technologies, obesity and inactivity also play a significant role

Read more: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...fertility.aspx
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Skyrocketing Male Infertility May Threaten Mankind’s Survival

And here's an update, showing the trend continuing: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=423521546

Not a word about "vaccines," unless I missed it. To be clear, I'm not anti-vaccines. But, I can't help but wonder if the increasing frequency and quantities of vaccines being given to populations all over the world somehow may adversely impact male fertility. Many of the ingredients in vaccines, like aluminum, MSG, formaldehyde, and thimerosal, reportedly have been linked to autoimmune conditions, including those affecting reproductive organs. Also, the number of vaccines are increasing worldwide and many young men are getting hit with a double wammy. For example, U.S. boys have gone from receiving 8 vaccines to 14 by the time they enter school at age 5. The total number of doses received from the 14 vaccines totals 64 doses. Then, hundreds of thousands of these same young men enter the U.S. military between the ages of 18 and 24, and receive many of the same vaccines again, regardless of their prior vaccine history. In addition to the normal childhood vaccines they received, now as a military service member they also receive anthrax, yellow fever, dengue fever, typhoid, and a host of other vaccines. When most of them leave the military four years later between ages 22 to 28, who knows what cumulative damage has been wreaked on their reproductive systems because of these multiple vaccines. In addition, the HPV vaccine is now recommended for boys between the ages of 9 to 12 (the HPV vaccine approved in 2006 was originally targeted only for girls 11 to 14 yrs. old). I just can't help but wonder whether the ever-increasing "vaccine load" imposed on our young male population may be adversely impacting male infertility. Again, the articles as best I could tell were silent on this issue.

There's no question in my mind that vaccines play a role. I couldn't help but notice that the worst statistics were concentrated in the caucasian, developed world. Central America, South America, the African continent and all of Asia and the Near East were not represented. My [uneducated] guess would be that the exposure to the body burden of over 10,000 chemicals and the vaccine load of the so-called "developed world" may be taking their revenge on humankind in the end... by putting an end to humans.

Thread Information