Thread: Pediatricians Turn Well Baby Checkups Into Vaccine Battlegrounds

Default Pediatricians Turn Well Baby Checkups Into Vaccine Battlegrounds

Barbara Loe Fisher
    November 14 2018

I remember when I took my first-born baby to the pediatrician for his first checkup 40 years ago. Like most young Moms, I looked up to my pediatrician and completely trusted him. I did everything he told me to do, never questioning his expertise or doubting him, believing that he would never recommend or do anything that would put my baby in harm’s way.
    Much has changed since 1978. Back then infants and children were getting half as many vaccines as they do today.1 Parents had no information at all about vaccine risks and failures. We just followed the doctor’s orders.

Read more: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/ped...eid=abeca83daf

Default Re: Pediatricians Turn Well Baby Checkups Into Vaccine Battlegrounds

CDC's recommended vaccine schedule: 14 different vaccines, totaling 60 doses by the time a child starts kindergarten. Something is drastically wrong with this picture. I'm not anti-vaccine, but I'm anti-vaccine "overload."

Talking to older people with grown up children, they are shocked that anyone could be anti-vaccine. But they have no idea of the sheer number of doses kids get these days - nothing like the few their own children received.

When a child receives multiple vaccines "at the same time" and an adverse reaction occurs, there is no way to know exactly which vaccine the child is reacting to. And, most children have adverse reactions to vaccines, although most reactions are mild and are overlooked as normal. Shockingly, some medical professionals were considering giving ALL the childhood vaccines at one time. I hope they try this on their own children and grandchildren before subjecting other people's children to craziness. Totally asinine!!!

I don't remember any of my children having a reaction to any of the few vaccines they were required to have 40 or more years ago, but I also suspect that there was more of the active ingredient and fewer adjuvants like aluminum in those doses.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

I've probably told this story here too many times, but in few words, my older sister was hospitalized with encephalitis from a smallpox vaccination in the very early 1950's . From what I've heard, it was touch and go for a while. My courageous--and insightful!--mother refused to have any of us vaccinated after that, and that included myself from birth. So even then, with a much lighter vaccine load, there were serious problems. I'm so thankful my mother didn't vaccinate me, and I'm sure it has contributed to my good health, and will continue to do so.

This month (November, 2018) the U.S. vaccine court reached $4 Billion in payouts to individuals injured by vaccines over the past 30 yrs. The $4 Billion was for only about 6,300 claims of the 20,000 claims filed. According to the government's own assessment, only about 1% of those injured actually file a claim. So, the 20,000 claims filed represents the "tip of the iceberg." Many of the 20,000 claims have been denied outright, while thousands wait to be adjudicated. Over 5,000 families have filed petitions for what they believe was "vaccine-induced" autism. If the vaccine court allows these claims (not a chance), the estimated, potential payout value could exceed $100 Billion.

Mr. Wizard, I would put to good use, a link to that information, especially if it's all in one place.

Here's the link to the source of that info. All in one place.

http://vaccineimpact.com/2018/4-bill...keep-climbing/

Thanks so much. I've posted it to Facebook. I can pretty accurately predict who will "like" it, who will attack me for it, and possibly who will "unfriend" me over it. They rarely actually read the articles, so they fail to learn anything or become better informed as a result of my sharing information. They already "know." Deeply held beliefs rarely change.

@Islander: You may lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!!

Thread Information