Thread: Why Doctors (and Newspaper Columnists) Rarely Dare to Question Vaccine Safety

Default Why Doctors (and Newspaper Columnists) Rarely Dare to Question Vaccine Safety

Ken Walker, M.D. (Syndicated as W. Gifford-Jones, M.D.)
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, Dec 18, 2018

(OMNS Dec 18 2018) Do you need excitement in your life? If so, just write a column on the rewards and risks of vaccination. Then find a safe, secure hideout. Pour yourself a drink and wait for those who want to boil you in oil. This scenario happened to me when an editor pulled my syndicated article, balanced I thought, after it was published, due to criticism. https://canadafreepress.com/article/what-you-may-not-know-about-vaccines
    Some readers thought I'd been fired.
    A professor of medicine in Calgary writes, "I was horrified that you would publish these remarks for unsophisticated readers." This implies newspaper readers are stupid! Another reader wrote, "Your recent piece is a threat to public health. You should be ashamed for spreading lies and fear." These are damning comments that must be challenged.

Keep reading: http://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=6974ce5ac660610b44d9 b9fed0ff9548.107&
    Last edited by Islander; 12-27-18 at 09:08 AM.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Why Doctors (and Newspaper Columnists) Rarely Dare to Question Vaccine Safety

Doctors and the medical establishment know vaccines are not 100% safe!! The government knows too. That's why the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act "requires" doctors to give patients a Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) informing them of potential risks to receiving the vaccine before each vaccine is administered. A 2005 & 2007 survey showed that doctors frequently failed to provide VISs to patients, and CDC was ordered to step up its enforcement to get docs to adhered to the law. My daughter told me she has never received a single VIS from the pediatrician administering vaccines to my 6 yr. old grandson. Not one time in 6 yrs. Think the doc wants her to know about the risks associated with vaccination?

Default Re: Why Doctors (and Newspaper Columnists) Rarely Dare to Question Vaccine Safety

I have been following this topic forever, it seems, and this is the first time I have heard of the VIS. The first time!

Veteran Member

I've never heard of it either. I'd be very interested in taking a look at one.

Islander, I don't have a google mail account (and don't want one). The link just takes me to a generic google mail page. Is there any other way I could read the article?

**FROM CDC Website on VIS--

What’s a VIS?

A VIS or Vaccine Information Statement is a document, produced by CDC, that informs vaccine recipients – or their parents or legal representatives – about the benefits and risks of a vaccine they are receiving.
    Read about the evolution and history of Vaccine Information Statements[5 pages].

VISs are required by law

All vaccine providers, public or private, are required by the National Vaccine Childhood Injury Act (NCVIA – 42 U.S.C. § 300aa-26[2 pages]) to give the appropriate VIS to the patient (or parent or legal representative) prior to every dose of specific vaccines.
    The appropriate VIS must be given prior to the vaccination, and must be given prior to each dose of a multi-dose series. It must be given regardless of the age of the recipient. See “Ways to give a VIS“.
    Read more here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis...facts-vis.html

@Pattypans: Each vaccine has its own specific VIS. The link below should take you the VIS for the MMR vaccine.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis...ments/mmr.html

Pattypans (and everyone else): my bad. I posted directly from my email inbox — forgot to move the article to its own web page. I've corrected the link; now you can read the story in its entirety. My apologies for misdirecting you all.

Mr. Wizard, thank you for the detailed additional information on the VIS!

Recently, 25 European countries sent a letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) on the issue of vaccine safety. The 25 countries comprise the European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance (EFVV). It appears the U.S. and Australia also endorsed the letter at some point. The letter, which is too long for me to read in its entirety, addresses vaccines worldwide. The excerpt below is very revealing and provides a glimpse of the tone of the letter.
    "....The recent administration of 250,000 defective vaccines in China8, the tragedy of the oral polio campaign in India with over 450,000 cases of paralysis and death9, the damage caused by the Dengue vaccine in the Philippines10, reports from all over the world of chronic pain and paralysis after administration of the HPV vaccine11, 12, show that vaccine safety and efficacy are being tragically disregarded in this drive for fast-tracking approval and easy certification." **If you care to read the entire letter, click here: https://www.efvv.eu/open-letter-to-t...organisations/

Thread Information