Thread: Vaccine Bombshell: Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vaccine

Default Vaccine Bombshell: Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vaccine

Christine England
    January 1 2019

A confidential GlaxoSmithKline document recently leaked to the press exposed that within a two-year period, a total of 36 infants died after receiving the 6-in-1 vaccine, Infanrix Hexa. [1] According to the website Initiative Citoyenne [2] who reported the news, the 1271 page document revealed that GlaxoSmithKline received a total of 1,742 reports of adverse reactions between October 23, 2009, and October 22, 2011, including 503 serious adverse reactions and 36 deaths. Initiative Citoyenne stated:

Read more: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/vac...abeca83dafRead more:

Default Re: Vaccine Bombshell: Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vacc

36 infant deaths in 2 yrs....that's more than 1 death per month. This is despicable!! And, we know that people tend to "under-report" adverse reactions. CDC data shows that only between 1% - 10% of patients report adverse reactions. Unfortunately, these combination type vaccines are going to become even more common, as international BigPharma looks for ways to fatten its profits. I've read that the World Health Org., the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundations, etc. etc. are all backing these combo vaccines.

Default Re: Vaccine Bombshell: Confidential Document Exposes 36 Infants Dead After This Vacc

I tend to resist anything with the word "bombshell" in the headline, but yes, this is unacceptable... and if it were on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, wouldn't there be some kind of revolution? I can only conclude that networks suppress this kind of information for fear of alienating advertisers.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Although I have not had TV in the past several years, I do recall that on US TV about every other commercial was for some sort of drug or pharmaceutical thing or other. So yes, of course the networks will not bite the major hand that feeds them. Follow the money.

Thread Information