Thread: WIFI Radiation Could Increase The Risk Of Miscarriages

Default WIFI Radiation Could Increase The Risk Of Miscarriages

Tracey Watson
    December 13 2018

Modern society is drunk on technology. It surrounds us everywhere we go, from the computers, tablets and laptops we use for work, to the “smart” phones we carry around and the movies we stream via WiFi. For many of us, it would be difficult to picture making it through 24 hours without using some form of wireless technology. While these devices provide amazing convenience and connectivity, however, they should have big, fat warning labels on them, because the EMF (electromagnetic frequency) radiation they transmit has been recognized as a class 2B possible carcinogen (cancer causer) by the World Health Organization, and more and more studies have proved conclusively that these devices cause serious health problems.

Read more: http://www.radiation.news/2018-12-31...carriages.html

Default Re: WIFI Radiation Could Increase The Risk Of Miscarriages

I have a router but use it only when I have house guests who need connectivity. I frequently battle with insomnia and since the router is on the opposite side of the wall from the head of my bed, I sense that it interferes with sleep.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I have to change over to a WIFI modem for internet use in the next few weeks. No choice - Australia has rolled out the National Broadband Network (NBN) and our usual service gets cut off on February 8th. It is supposed to be a lot faster, but not everyone finds that to be the case, and there have been a lot of problems. My landline will also use WIFI.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    I have a router but use it only when I have house guests who need connectivity. I frequently battle with insomnia and since the router is on the opposite side of the wall from the head of my bed, I sense that it interferes with sleep.
    I assume that your router is WIFI. One can replace that with a hardwire LAN cable router. I purchased a simple hardwire router a few years ago from Radio Shack for appx $30-40 AFAIR. It is not "managed", therefore does not require any pre-programming, just plug 'n play. One can purchase pre-assembled LAN cables in various lengths with category (CAT) 5, 6, 7, or 8 high speed data ratings with RJ45 plugs attached. Some situations mght require a different type plug, ask the computer store clerk for assistance.
    Last edited by grulla; 01-15-19 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julieanne View Post
    I have to change over to a WIFI modem for internet use in the next few weeks. No choice - Australia has rolled out the National Broadband Network (NBN) and our usual service gets cut off on February 8th. It is supposed to be a lot faster, but not everyone finds that to be the case, and there have been a lot of problems. My landline will also use WIFI.
    Ask the internet service provider (ISP) people or computer repair technician if your computer has an outside antenna co-ax cable receptacle jack (or capability), where you can plug in a co-ax cable to an outdoor antenna location so you can eliminate and prevent radio frequency (RF) EMFs from the indoors.

I'm not sure if your WIFI phone will be attached to your new computer service, or a separate installation??? My new virtual "land line", that I use for unlimited LD calls, is a separate service, stationary cellphone, and the onboard ZTE modem, "rubber duck" antenna has been readily replaced with an outdoor co-ax cable connected (mastmounted or roof) antenna made for that purpose. One can online search <outside cellphone computer antennas> for related info. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=outside+ce...ts&ia=products
    Last edited by grulla; 01-15-19 at 09:24 AM.

Mercola.com has an interesting and informative RF and powerline EMF article today (Tuesday1/15/19).
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...-exposure.aspx

One answer to this G5 dilemna could be fiber optic internet cable to all residences as is so popular in the Netherlands. http://www.fiber.nl/internet-provider-netherlands/ and also Japan: http://www.survivingnjapan.com/2012/...igh-speed.html .

That would at least help alleviate RF EMFs from cell phones and household and business radio connected WIFI computers.

A friend of mine recently combined his telephone and computer services, tethering his desktop computer via WIFI to his smart phone, all from the same major national Telco provider, at a great savings, and that's not even G5...yet...aaargh.
    Last edited by grulla; 01-15-19 at 10:27 AM.

Grulla, I don't understand a word of what you're saying! hardwire LAN cable router? pre-assembled LAN cables? RJ45 plugs? outside antenna co-ax cable receptacle jack (or capability), where you can plug in a co-ax cable to an outdoor antenna location? LD calls? onboard ZTE modem? tethering his desktop computer via WIFI to his smart phone? This is a foreign language to me!

First, why would anyone tether a smartphone to a computer? The beauty of a mobile phone is that it can go anywhere. Mine never leaves my side. If I fall through the trapdoor in the hayloft and break a leg, I can reach in my pocket and dial 911. I can even call from Canada with it. I rely on it for business and never miss a text message. Its GPS guides me to new destinations all over the state. What am I missing here —is it the word "tethering"?

And I don't understand all the rest of that terminology either. I know a co-ax cable connects to my computer, and if I want connectivity all over the house and grounds, I connect the computer and modem to the router. But my smartphone is completely independent of all that. Please explain for the layman!

LAN = local area network, which is all your computer stuff hardwired together inside your abode or premises.

"...hardwire LAN cable router?" A WIFI router uses indoor radio signals, a source of EMFs, as opposed to a LAN cable router that uses EMF free hardwire LAN (or maybe co-ax) indoor cabling.

RJ45 pugs are crimped on the ends of most LAN cables, either at the factory, or some people cut and crimp their own RJ45 plugs for custom LAN cable lengths. BNC bayonnette twist connectors are generally attached to the ends of co-ax cabling.

LD calls = long distance calls. The ZTE modem is the stationary, shelf/desk mounted indoor cellphone that my cellular telco provided me. It has that rubber duck antenna on the back that I can readily replace with an outdoor coax cable connected antenna.

"First, why would anyone tether a smartphone to a computer?" Cuz he takes the cellphone with him when he leaves the shop and travels, thereby eliminating unnecessary duplicate and costly WIFI internet/ctelco services. And the savings are big, but in my friend's case, the EMFs are big too. :-( If he would at least tether the desktop to the cellphone with a LAN cable instead of the indoor WIFI connection, it would be a lot safer against EMFs.

"
    And I don't understand all the rest of that terminology either. I know a co-ax cable connects to my computer, and if I want connectivity all over the house and grounds, I connect the computer and modem to the router. But my smartphone is completely independent of all that. Please explain for the layman!"

Most hardwire, (NON-WIFI) indoor connect equiipment connections are done with hardwire LAN cable, and some others are also connected with indoor NON-WIFI co-ax cable, similar to the co-ax one might use to an outdoor antenna. I recall all my/our IBM " newsroom" type railroad fanfold printers were all coax connected.

And the tethered cellphone is an option that is now being provided by a nationwide cellco, that allows one to WIFI their desktop to their cell/smartphone when they are present on the premises, thus saving a lot of money by eliminating duplicate WIFI services. As I said above, a LAN cable or indoor co-ax would be safer than the indoor WIFI connections.

Hope that helps answer your questions. Those new HH, restrictive advertiser links prevent me from demonstrating some constructive, safe WIFI outdoor antenna equipment links, such as the WPS company, as just one example. How about easing up on the rules for constructive health and safety related purposes???

Last edited by grulla; 01-15-19 at 12:31 PM.

Just from a sample of one, me: I used to keep my wi-fi turned off, and used to have the laptop connected to the router with a long ethernet cable, and switched off the entire system when I went to bed at night. About a year ago, when my housemate moved in, he needed to have the wi-fi, router, internet broadband signal, etc. kept on all night, as that is when he does a lot of his work. So I now keep everything on 24 / 7. Absolutely no difference in whether or not I get a good night's sleep or in anything else that I can detect. Again, I am only a sample of one.

Maurya, I think people's sensitivity to this sort of thing varies immensely. Some people (like you and housemate) seem immune to it; at the other extreme are people who are forced to settle in isolated communities far from the presence of any such electromagnetic or other radiation.

I totally concur. The bell curve is a real thing, after all. Sometimes I think that I exist outside of it.

Thread Information