Thread: Nobel Scientist Discovers Scientific Basis Of Homeopathy

Default Nobel Scientist Discovers Scientific Basis Of Homeopathy

No author cited
    July 7 2010

In the week that doctors have described homeopathy as 'nonsense on stilts', a Nobel prize-winning scientist has made a discovery about the nature of water that suggests the therapy does have a scientific basis. Professor Luc Montagnier, a French virologist who won the Nobel prize for discovering a link between HIV and AIDS, has shocked fellow Nobel prize-winners by telling them that water has a memory that continues even after many dilutions.

Read more: https://www.wddty.com/news/2010/07/n...enews_04032019
    Last edited by Islander; 03-05-19 at 04:01 PM.

Default Re: Nobel Scientist Discovers Scientific Basis Of Homeopathy

Since the story is dated 2010, I did a google search on Luc Montagnier. Here's what I found:

"While homeopaths claim his research as support for homeopathy, many scientists have greeted it with scorn and harsh criticism.[4][6][7]
    Because the research used high dilutions, homeopaths claimed it supported homeopathy, even though it didn't mention homeopathy:
    On 14 September 2009, Louise Mclean posted on the "Homeopathy World Community" website: "Luc Montagnier Foundation Proves Homeopathy Works",[29] and on 6 October 2009, homeopathic promoter Dana Ullman responded to a criticism of homeopathy by writing: "And I assume that you all have seen the new research by Nobel Prize-winning virologist Luc Montagnier that provides significant support to homeopathy."[30] (On 30 January 2011, Ullman responded to Montagnier's comment on "homeopathy" and "high dilutions" in his 24 December 2010 Science interview by writing an article entitled "Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize Winner, Takes Homeopathy Seriously". In the article he repeated his claim's that Montagnier's studies supported homeopathy.[31])
    Criticism of the claims of homeopaths followed:
    On 20 October 2010, Harriet A. Hall responded specifically to these claims by homeopaths: "Nope. Sorry, guys. It doesn’t. In fact, its findings are inconsistent with homeopathic theory... Homeopaths who believe Montagnier’s study supports homeopathy are only demonstrating their enormous capacity for self-deception." She went on to analyze the studies and pointed out a number of flaws, stating: "...even assuming the results are valid, they tend to discredit homeopathy, not support it... Homeopathy is a system of clinical treatment that can only be validated by in vivo clinical trials."[32]"

You can read more of his story at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier.

➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I confess that after a lifetime of skepticism, I used a homeopathic remedy, not knowing that that's what it was. It worked brilliantly. That one treatment made a believer out of me.

I had a similar beneficial experience with a homeopathic remedy. Worked wonders for what ailed me, and I haven't had that problem since. It took a few weeks to work, which made me a little skeptical. But, when it finally kicked in, boy, did it work well. Oh, and it wasn't cheap, but well worth the price.

Gerald Pollack's discovery of the fourth phase of water may be related to this supposed memory that water molecules possess. Here's a very brief intro, in case this man and his discovery are unfamiliar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtXgewzT1Fo

No, I don't claim to understand how water can be an energy source. Pollack has a book, but first I'll try his 24-minute TED talk. Want to join me?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T7tCMUDXU&vl=en

Dana Ullman probably has forgotten more about homeopathy than most people ever will know.

Thread Information