Thread: International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

J.B. HANDLEY
    April 2, 2018

Five clear, replicable, and related discoveries explaining how autism is triggered have formed an undeniably clear picture of autism’s causation, and possibly ways to alleviate the symptoms, too. Most of the research that has created this understanding has been published in the last 36 months, and largely from international scientists in the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Israel, and China. The American media, public health authorities, and Autism Speaks? Silent.
    STAFFORDSHIRE, England?—In early December 2017, Dr. Chris Exley of Keele University in England and his colleagues published a paper that for the first time looked at the brain tissue of subjects with autism to determine the level of aluminum (note: they spell “aluminum” as “aluminium” in the United Kingdom) found within their brain tissue. For anyone trying to convince the world that “the science is settled and vaccines don’t cause autism,” the study’s findings are deeply contradictory to that statement. In a blog post written by Professor Exley on the day his study was published, he explained the groundbreaking results:

Keep reading: https://jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/...snBdSSnoz3gygc
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

Read this whole thing. Unfortunately the likely answer to the question "What will Americans do? is going to be "precisely nothing", because it certainly would interfere with the bottom line of this extremely lucrative industry, which in turn rules every move that Congress will make.

Another question for me that I have not seen addressed is the consequences of aluminum that is being inhaled. Not as funny as this initially might seem. Anyone who has spent some time in an aluminum smelter or rolling mill has smelled the unmistakable smell. If one can smell it, then there must be particulate matter that is getting into the lungs. Just wondering. As for myself, I still am alive and vertical, but one does wonder.

Default Re: International scientists have found autism's cause. What will Americans do?

So, aluminum, as you know, is a naturally occurring element in the environment. But, at "high levels" like those found in a rolling mill or a mine, this could be dangerous, especially if inhaled over a long period of time. High levels of aluminum--whether inhaled or ingested via aluminum pots & pans, foil, etc.--are associated with cardiovascular disease, bronchial and lung disease, and Alzheimer's. The Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), under the U.S. Department of Labor, is suppose to set limits on the amount of aluminum dust a worker can breathe in over an 8-hour period. Employees exposed to aluminum dust that exceeds these limits are mandated to wear protective masks.
    Last edited by Mr. Wizard; 03-12-19 at 05:40 PM.

Thank you Mr Wiz! Forgive my skepticism though as to the OSHA rules being adequate for anything. Increased risk of Alzheimer's does make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurya View Post
    Thank you Mr Wiz! Forgive my skepticism though as to the OSHA rules being adequate for anything. Increased risk of Alzheimer's does make sense to me.
    Agree, OSHA rules are sometimes inadequate. Chlorella and cilantro are great detoxifiers for aluminum. Taken at night before bed is suppose to be best time for brain detox. I can't take chlorella on an empty stomach, but my research revealed that vitamin C diminishes the chelating effects of chlorella and cilantro. Omega 3 fish oil taken with chlorella enhances the detox process. Go for organic cilantro and make sure the chlorella is "broken cell wall" because otherwise the body can't absorb it well.

Maurya, I wasted about 15 minutes trying to find the difference between the aluminum we are exposed to from tinfoil and cooking pots, and the aluminum used as an adjuvant in vaccines and crosses the blood brain barrier. Despite my failure to find that, I did come across this potentially helpful information.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp22-c1-b.pdf

Thank you Islander. To me, it stands to reason that aluminum that is injected or inhaled bypasses the body's defenses in ways that would become much more dangerous than when it has been ingested. The documentation on inhaled aluminum concentrates exclusively on the dangers of any particulate matter in the lungs, which is bad enough; but I have seen nothing about how it might then be redistributed into other bodily tissues (such as the brain and nervous system) in ways similar to injected substances.

For me, this is curiosity speaking, as I now am retired and no longer in the industry. The bauxite smelter has long since been shut down, and my home is upwind of the super fund site that has taken its place.

upwind of the super fund site that has taken its place.
    In our search for the cause of autism, is seems obvious to look at environmental sources as well as injected ones. Lord knows there are enough of them!

Maurya, would you be willing to post this very useful article in the Alzheimer's forum?

Maurya, out of curiosity, what is a super fund site? The super funds we know in Australia consist of money deducted from salaries which accumulate towards retirement - super being short for superannuation. Obviously no relation to your comment!
    Last edited by Julieanne; 03-14-19 at 06:54 AM.

Julieanne, in the US a "superfund site" refers to an area of heavy industrial pollution which is in the process of being "remediated", otherwise known as being cleaned up. Generally these superfund sites never will be used for human habitation or growing food or anything else other than being paved over. Unfortunately, many superfund sites just turn into a big pit where taxpayer money is thrown for many years. Here in Saint Croix, the former bauxite place now is a big empty area of red dirt with the occasional earth moving machine to be seen moving about. Just like most of the other industrial places that never will be able to have any other use.

Thanks Maurya!

In New England, where waterways abound, mills of all kinds are often situated beside rivers where water power could be utilized to run the machinery. In Corinna, about 15 miles from me, a woolen mill was built alongside the Sebasticook River that ran through the middle of town. Over a century or more, dyes and chemicals were discharged into the river until eventually the mill closed and the location was declared a superfund site. A great deal of work was done; the river was somehow diverted and the area that had been polluted was excavated and literally removed (I have no idea what is done with contaminated soil from a river bed). Eventually the work was completed, the river restored, the area landscaped and the center of town actually beautified. Happy ending!

Thread Information