Thread: NYC Sends “Disease Detectives” In Jewish Neighborhoods Looking for Unvaccinated

Veteran Member

Default NYC Sends “Disease Detectives” In Jewish Neighborhoods Looking for Unvaccinated

Brian Shilhavy
    April 13, 2019

Attorneys Prepare Lawsuits

A day after New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio declared a state of emergency over measles outbreaks in Jewish communities of Brooklyn, and ordered forced vaccinations of everyone not yet vaccinated with the MMR vaccine, the Washington Post is reporting that the Health Department has sent “disease detectives” into the community to force compliance.

Continue reading: https://healthimpactnews.com/2019/ny...pare-lawsuits/
    Last edited by Pattypans; 04-14-19 at 01:35 PM.

Default Re: NYC Sends “Disease Detectives” In Jewish Neighborhoods Looking for Unvaccinated

Wow, what an excellent article. It makes me stabby to read that the police — the police — may be called in, the impression being that vaccines will be administrated at gunpoint over the objections of parents. And at the moment there are a mere five active cases of measles? I have never in my life read such a hyped terrorist fascist threat... such an Orwellian threat of authoritarian overreach.

I would highly recommend the 20-minute video at the bottom of the page, of Dr. Suzanne Humphries discussing the anti-vaccination position.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: NYC Sends “Disease Detectives” In Jewish Neighborhoods Looking for Unvaccinated

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the furor over the measles...and a mere 285 cases since last Oct. Meanwhile, NY plays down its battle with an infectious disease, called Candida auris, which CDC says is drug resistant. Between 30 to 60 percent of the people with C. auris have died, according to CDC. And, NY has recently reported over 300 cases. And, no one is certain about all the ways the infection can be contracted. It can be passed from person-to-person contact, or the infection can live on surfaces, or equipment, or objects, including plastic for up to 14 days. And, there's no disinfectant for it. So, where's the "disease detectives" for an infection that's actually killing people?

Veteran Member

Until there's a vaccine to push for C. auris, I don't think they'll be sending 'disease detectives' out for it.

I bridle at the "fake news" accusations, but here's an example of why the media can't be trusted. At the moment when the authorities are panicking in the streets over five active cases of harmless measles, a new and untreatable form of fungus, Candida auris, is actually taking lives. But here's the big however: since we can't cure it and we can't vaccinate you against it, meaning it's not a profit center, we're going to keep it under the radar for as long as we can. No need to alarm the public!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information