Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Foreskin: Why Is It Such A Secret In North America?

Default The Foreskin: Why Is It Such A Secret In North America?

Spoony Quine
    Saturday, April 27th 2019

The male prepuce, or foreskin, is a highly mobile and extraordinarily sensitive double fold of tissue that is the end of the penis. Why do Americans go out of their way to remove this part of human anatomy, when the rest of the world does not?

Note: Never have I gotten so many comments and emails in response to a blog post, much less rumors that I'm a man. I'll keep that in mind. And for the record, it wasn't until 2014 that I had the opportunity to put a man's intact penis in my very much female vagina. This frictionless appendage made me realize that sex doesn't have to be painful or cause hazardous inflammation. And with that image in your mind...

I was nineteen or twenty years old when a male friend of mine, we'll call him Bill, let me in on a most shocking fact: He was missing part of his penis, and so were almost all boys and men that I had ever seen in my entire life, as well as all the anatomical diagrams that I had ever seen. Ever.

Keep reading: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/for...eid=097055ab13
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: The Foreskin: Why Is It Such A Secret In North America?

As this extremely long, well-written diatribe points out, "male" circumcision is steeped in complex religious, social, medical, and cultural controversy. Bottom line: male circumcision--and even female circumcision--should be a decision left to the individual. No one has the right to dictate the removal of any part of anyone else's body, but that person. "Drop the mic."

What Mr Wizard said.

My native Irish husband was circumcised. When our sons were born, we thought ourselves well-informed and had long conversations about the decision to circumcise our boys. In the end, we decided it was in their best interest to look like their male peers. I wish I had been better informed at the time; this article was truly in-depth!

@"Mr. Wizard"; "...Bottom line: male circumcision--and even female circumcision-should be a decision left to the individual. No one has the right to dictate the removal of any part of anyone else's body, but that person. "Drop the mic."" Agreed, live and let live.

However, the article much implies that the intact foreskin makes for better sexual interaction, so if circumcision is the opposite, then so be it for too much procreation on this overpopulated planet.

I can never get into greenmedinfo anymore on account of the popup obstacles, but there are other websites with the same complete and unobstructed article such as: https://www.healthnutnews.com/the-fo...north-america/

I also agonised over this when my son was born. My husband felt quite strongly about it, as he had a male friend who had to be circumcised as an adult, and apparently it was an extremely painful process. So we went ahead.

Years later there was an article in the newspaper about a young boy who had to be circumcised because of infection (? can't quite remember the reason) which enabled me to raise the subject, and explain to my son why we made that decision. He expressed surprise that this might be an issue - he had never given it a thought and it caused no problems. Which made me feel better!

Edit: grulla, circumcision doesn't affect fertility, so not sure what your comment implies.
    Last edited by Julieanne; 05-05-19 at 04:50 AM.

Julieanne, "Edit: grulla, circumcision doesn't affect fertility, so not sure what your comment implies." The implication is sexual physical sensation, (libido), not fertility.
    https://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/libido
    Last edited by grulla; 05-05-19 at 08:04 AM.

We must be respectful and remember that some people make a humble living at being circumcisors .................................................. ......................... The pay is not great, but there's lots of tips.

And here is an old folk tune for this HH circumcision thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ35SOU9HTM

Having posted all that, I bid you farewell for the next few days or???, as I'm leaving at 3AM tomorrow morning to St Mary's Hospital in Tucson, AZ for, NO! not a circumcision, but a vascular TCAR procedure of my right carotid artery, as I had described in this recent HH thread;
    https://www.hawkeshealth.net/communi...highlight=TCAR
    Last edited by grulla; 05-05-19 at 04:29 PM.

Grulla, I think everyone here knows what libido means. And as for that, I really seriously don't think that an uncut penis is going to encourage more frequent intercourse. I do think that an intact organ gives more pleasure to both partners, although the man would have no basis of comparison. A woman does.

Grulla: "I can never get into greenmedinfo anymore on account of the popup obstacles." Your browser should offer the opportunity to block popups. Mouse over the icons on your taskbar and scroll through the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of your window. If there's nothing there, try browser Preferences. You should surely find it there. I can't be more specific because I have a Mac and the platforms will be just that little bit different.

Either Mercola's girlfriend has permission to reprint Sayer Ji's stuff, or they are both reprinting from "Mad Science Writer." Interesting, how things get shared.

Oh, and good luck with your surgery! Will someone be looking after your SIL in your absence?

Quote Originally Posted by grulla View Post
    ...some people make a humble living at being circumcisors .....
    In Jewish tradition, the mohel is a Jew trained in the practice of removing the bris. Often it's the rabbi. It's a religious ceremony and I doubt whether he gets reimbursed.

Oh, and good luck with your surgery. Is someone looking in on your SIL in your absence?

"Oh, and good luck with your surgery! Will someone be looking after your SIL in your absence?"

I'm back, I'm back! And all seems to have gone well with the newly FDA approved and minimally invasive TCAR (transcarrotid artery revascularization) procedure, in the outpatient surgical facility, and it only took about one hour. However, I was held over one night in a surgical recovery room and well monitored to make sure there were no unforeseen developments.

Subsequent ultrasound showed the right carotid artery, which was 60% blocked, is now completely clear, as the left carotid artery is 90% occluded, and only perhaps major surgery from a grafted leg artery or vein could save it. The human body in the skull is designed in such a way, that both sides of the brain can be supposrted by just one carotid artery, as there is a cross-over artery connection between the two carotids that provides for that. I was probably a heartbeat away from a serious stroke.

All this is in most likelyhood due to a lifetime of calcium and low quality dairy abuse, as I never have used much of any sugar in the past 45 years. All my attempts at alternative remedies did not do any good for my carotids, too little to late, in life, but I'm sure all those alphalipoic acid IVs did a lot of good otherwise, as my BP has been back normal now for quite a while.

And my integrative doc was able to shrink away the two nodular growths on my prostate with 5 different herbal remedies in large doses, verified with periodic ultrasound.

Oh, and SIL , who is life long autistically impaired, that was trauma induced in a playground accident falling on her head at age 5, but otherwise physically well, did a good job of "holding the fort" and feeding the 4 mares, 2 old dams, each with an older daughter, as well as 3 cats, and the wire haired Griffon pointer, Maggie. She was well stocked with plenty frozen meat in the "Norman Bates" :-) outdoor freezer, that I had once described to Julieanne et al on the HH forum. A hospital admin. was provided with special instructions in the event that I became disabled by a surgically induced stroke...or worse.

Now, I will see just how good my gut immunity is, from being in a public hospital subjected to many sick people, as well as the minimally open surgery, being exposed to lord knows what. I'll be closely watching for the next few weeks to see if any virus is slowly incubating in my system. And I also have to say that even though I was asked about getting any vaccines there, I had refused them, and the hospital staff did not push that vaccine matter any further.
    Last edited by grulla; 05-08-19 at 07:44 PM.

Glad to hear that all outcomes were positive. Welcome back!

Welcome back Grulla! Be well!

Thankyou both!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information