Thread: Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease Known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome

Default Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease Known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome

Heidi Stevenson
    May 29, 2019

The vaccine junta is not only unconcerned with vaccine-induced diseases, it’s massively gearing up this vaccine arms race against the human race. It’s known that tetanus vaccine causes a new disease, antiphospholipid syndrome. New adjuvants are composed of phospholipids, a potential disaster.

The tetanus vaccine causes a new disease known both as Hughes syndrome and antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). It’s an autoimmune condition that can attack any part of the body, though is best noted for heart attacks and killing fetuses. It’s likely that APS will become more common with the new generation of vaccine adjuvants now being produced.
    The sufferers of (APS) are mostly women, and its diagnosis is often made as a result of multiple pregnancy losses. As is typical of new diseases, research is focused on finding a genetic cause, in spite of the fact that the connection with vaccines is well known and documented.

Keep reading: http://healthimpactnews.com/2013/tet...L6zS2OA90-KYFU
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease Known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome

Research shows a clear connection between the tetanus vaccine and the disease - APS. But, health officials & vaccine advocates get around this connection because the tetanus vaccine is combined with the diptheria and pertussis vaccines. The 3 vaccines together are known as the Tdap vaccine. (Children under 7 get the DTaP, and anyone older than 7, including adults get Tdap.) Bottom line: As long as they continue to give "combinational" vaccines, it will be difficult to link adverse reactions or diseases to any one individual vaccine. It's intentional, done to obviously protect profits, but to also avoid public awareness.

Default Re: Tetanus Vaccine Causes a New Disease Known as Antiphospholipid Syndrome

If that's the case, I'll be super careful to avoid rusty nails.

Oh, the old "rusty nail" tale. Truth is, a new nail, a sewing needle, or a deep scratch from your cat can result in tetanus if the bacteria--clostridium tetani--is present. Typically, this bacteria is found in soil, dust, and animal feces. So, working in the garden with an exposed break in the skin can put you in jeopardy if the bacteria is present. What's scary is if the puncture is deep enough even washing the break with an antiseptic may not be enough to kill the bacteria. The CDC recommends that adults get the Tdap vaccine or a Td booster shot at least every 10 yrs.

Veteran Member

I remember the very few times as a child I had some accident considered tetanus-potential, my non-vaccinating mother refused the regular shot and asked the doctor for something else. I think it was also a shot, but I'm not sure, and for the life of me I can't remember the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattypans View Post
    ".....I think it was also a shot, but I'm not sure, and for the life of me I can't remember the name.
    More than likely, the shot was to diminish any toxins. There is an "anti-tetanus toxins" medication, called HyperTET. It's also referred to as TAT. This shot is often given along with antibiotics, and sometimes a muscle relaxant, as tetanus can cause muscles to spasm or lock up, hence the term "lockjaw."

Coincidentally, today I got a very thin penetrating wound in the tip of my finger from a buried cable that had frayed. My hands were in the dirt planting some Solomon's Seal next to the barn, a likely place for the tetanus toxin. I refuse to worry. If need be, I'd get the T without the dap.

Thread Information