Thread: How to keep yourself fit?

Default How to keep yourself fit?

In this busy life people don't take their health seriously and live a very dull and spend their most of the time not doing any kind of physical activity which leads to the different health problems.

Here are some of the tips that will help you in living a healthy life:

1. Exercise Daily

Exercise daily for at least an hour. You do not have to kill yourself from running, jogging, etc., but you should have some sort of moderate physical activity in your everyday life. If you're looking to shed a few pounds fast, do a higher-level intensity workout. For example, go on a walk at a brisk pace for an hour.

2. Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal

No matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets. Sugar from candy will not help you get in shape. Even if it's just a single candy bar, one will eventually lead to another. Fruits and vegetables are the best thing to eat when getting into shape

3. Be Sure to Get Sleep

Even though most of us have eight-hour jobs during the day or night, it is crucial to get enough sleep to recharge the body's batteries. Six to eight hours of sleep will keep the body going throughout the day, but if you happen to feel tired at any point after coming home from work, by all means take a small nap before exercising.

Default Re: How to keep yourself fit?

1. Being a farmer and gardener, I get plenty in spring, summer and fall. In winter? Shoveling snow and carrying in firewood for my two woodburning stoves. And when I'm on the computer, I set a timer for 20 minutes and get up to do some little task when it beeps.

2. No grains, no sugars. Period.

3. I learned this the hard way when I fell asleep at the wheel and totaled my Prius. If I don't get 7-8 hours, my body will make me nap!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: How to keep yourself fit?

Great workout man, such a routine is good enough to keep your body healthy and physically fit.

Thread Information