Thread: Vaccine Exemption Removal Bills ARE the War on Women

Default Vaccine Exemption Removal Bills ARE the War on Women

Ginger Taylor, MS
    April 17, 2019

The vaccine exemption removal bills being proposed across the US are not about health.

Case in point: Maine.
    In Maine we established at our hearings for LD 798 that there are no problems with complications from vaccine targeted illnesses for school children, as Maine DHHS can't even offer any data on it, meaning it is such a low occurrence that they never felt compelled to write it down when it happens, or there are no occurrences to write down.
    We established that we don't have a vaccine uptake problem.
    We are not 7th in exemptions as the media in Maine is STILL claiming, we are 25th in the nation for vaccine coverage. Our vaccine rates have risen steadily since the dawn of the 21st century, not dropped, as the vaccine industry is STILL claiming in the media. Our vaccine rates are even higher than the three states that don't even have religious or philosophical exemptions.
    It is time to be frank about what this bill, what all these bills, really are. Bills to control women.

Read more: https://www.ageofautism.com/2019/04/...4W6F_TQ925tm30
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Vaccine Exemption Removal Bills ARE the War on Women

It’s also a war on babies, healthy children, and freedom.

I don't get upset often, but after reading what some docs said to women after refusing to vaccinate their children, I'm steaming mad. If I could be granted one wish, it would be that every woman walk into the docs office armed with a copy of the Federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Report, which shows the gov't has paid out over $4 Billion for injuries due to vaccines. And, that's after denying over half the claims. How can a healthcare provider look a mom in the face and tell her vaccines are "safe & effective" for everyone. The Vaccine Injury Program proves...proves...otherwise. Here's a link to the vaccine injury compensation report through Feb. 2019: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...ruary-2019.pdf

Veteran Member

What a good idea, Mr. Wizard. And it's only nine pages long; it wouldn't be hard to print it up and take it with you. That, and something quoting the 'unavoidably unsafe' designation Congress gave vaccines. Thanks for sharing that link.

Wow, that's a keeper. Thanks for finding that, Mr. Wizard. As a matter of fact, would you object to my posting that as a stand-alone entry? I think it deserves to be noticed and easily located.

Veteran Member

I agree with you, Islander.

This EcoWatch article just arrived in my email: https://www.ecowatch.com/new-york-st...638816567.html

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Wow, that's a keeper. Thanks for finding that, Mr. Wizard. As a matter of fact, would you object to my posting that as a stand-alone entry? I think it deserves to be noticed and easily located.
    I think that's a great idea. Here's the link to the most up-to-date report, as of June 2019. It shows in 2019 so far, an addt'l $100 million has paid, bringing the total to more than $4.1 Billion.

Link: https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/f...-june-2019.pdf

When taken in context, a $4.1 Billion payout for vaccine injuries is astounding. Here's the context I'm referring to: 1. most people are not aware of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program....so the number of claims filed against the gov't are not even close to the actual number of people harmed;
    2. Of the 20,700 claims filed, the gov't has only paid on about 6,500...or about one third of the claims;
    3. It can take years before a claim is adjudicated, forcing some people to give up.
    IMHO, the $4.1 Billion figure looms even larger once taken in the context of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by grulla View Post
    This EcoWatch article just arrived in my email: https://www.ecowatch.com/new-york-st...638816567.html
    grulla, thanks for sharing. I was not aware of the new law. Simply another example of uninformed legislators promulgating unnecessary and onerous laws. The one positive note is the Assembly only managed to pass the law by 1 single vote. One vote less and it would have been defeated. There's still hope....not every politician is buying in to the "mandatory vaccine" propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
    Here's the link to the most up-to-date report, as of June 2019. It shows in 2019 so far, an addt'l $100 million has paid, bringing the total to more than $4.1 Billion.
    Thank you, Mr. Wizard, for the link and for your very pertinent observations, which I'm going to incorporate when I post this as a stand-alone story in the Vaccines forum.

[QUOTE=Mr. Wizard;82981]grulla, thanks for sharing. I was not aware of the new law. Simply another example of uninformed legislators promulgating unnecessary and onerous laws..." You're most welcome "Mr.Wiz", I like the libertarian way you think.

The Canadian province of Quebec has spent millions of dollars hiring "vaccine counselors." The job of a vaccine counselor is to have a friendly, gentle discussion with new mothers, who may be "vaccine hesitant." Canada determined that new parents were vaccine hesitant from all the confusing anti-vaccine stuff on the internet. To overcome vaccine hesitancy, Quebec has installed a vaccine counselor in "every" major hospital with a maternity ward, with plans to eventually cover all hospitals. The program has worked so well there are plans to bring it to the U.S., UK, and other countries experiencing vaccine hesitancy.

They just won't quit trying to force their agenda on us, will they?

No, they won't. Actually, it's a genius move on their part, catching a new mom at a particularly opportune time. A new mom will probably never be more receptive to vaccines than right after the birth of her new baby.

Thread Information