Thread: Google: Organic Is A Lie, Supplements Are Dangerous, Chiropractic Fake

Default Google: Organic Is A Lie, Supplements Are Dangerous, Chiropractic Fake

Sayer Ji
    June29 2019

Recently, a shocking discovery was made: Google is autocompleting the search fields of billions of users with false information (topics ranging from natural health to candidates for election), based not on objective search volume data, but an extremely biased political and socio-economic agenda -- one that is jeopardizing the health and human rights of everyone on the planet.

Read more: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/go...other-thoughts
    Last edited by Islander; 1 Week Ago at 02:59 PM.

Default Re: Google: Organic Is A Lie, Supplements Are Dangerous, Chiropractic Fake

I'm 1) aghast at this information and 2) amazed that there are no reactions to it here. Are we suddenly taking for granted that fact that mass manipulation, mass deliberate disinformation, has taken over the internety's most popular search engine?

I've never used duckduckgo. Is it equally biased against holistic health?
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Google: Organic Is A Lie, Supplements Are Dangerous, Chiropractic Fake

Google and You Tube, and probably others, have been doing this for a long time. It's downright wicked, if you ask me, no matter on what subject they're doing the censoring and manipulation, and they're doing it with more and more topics. They decide what's right according to them (which they apparently consider The Truth, and not just their biased opinion), and rig the results accordingly. Kind of like the Party in 1984 by George Orwell.

I don't know about anybody else, but it's not as though I'm blase about it and don't care; it's just that it's not new news. By the way, 1984 is a very good book to reread (or read if you haven't read it at some point.) And if you don't feel like reading the whole thing, the Kindle version I recently read has 2 or 3 aftersections (which Orwell may or may not have called appendices; I don't remember and can't locate it now) on Newspeak that should be required reading! (Well, ok, maybe not required, but strongly recommended.)
    Last edited by Pattypans; 1 Week Ago at 04:31 PM. Reason: Fix spacing

Subsequently, I tried some Google searches of provocative terms. Result? Yes, there's bias, but it's not nearly bad as Sayer Ji is making out here. If you simply input the search term without a verb (like "is"), you get the usual display — more or less random results. If you search on "are vaccines safe," you will in fact turn up a variety of entries on both sides of the issue (although a quick search turned up nothing as detailed as what we post here). I think now that the GMI story is overblown.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information