Thread: Army vs. Navy

Default Army vs. Navy

In the middle of the night a Navy pilot was driving southbound, and an Air Force pilot was driving Northbound. With no other cars on the road they hit each other head on and both cars go flying off in different directions.
    The Navy pilot manages to climb out of his car and surveys the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I am really lucky to be alive!"
    Likewise the Air Force pilot scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage. He too says to himself, "I can't believe I survived this wreck!"
    The Navy pilot walks over to the Air Force pilot and says, "Hey man, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of archrivals"
    The Air Force pilot thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends.
    The Navy pilot says, "Now I'm gonna see what else survived this wreck." So he pops open his trunk and finds a full, unopened bottle of Crown Royal.
    He says to the Air Force pilot, "I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship"
    The Air Force pilot replies, "You're damn right!" and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down the Canadian whiskey.
    After putting away nearly half the bottle the Air Force pilot hands it back to the Navy pilot and says, "Your turn!"
    The Navy pilot twists the cap back on the bottle and says, "Nahh, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Army vs. Navy

Funny. So much for "new found friendships." Lol.

Thread Information