Thread: How The Common Cold Is Beating Cancer

Default How The Common Cold Is Beating Cancer

Bryan Hubbard
    July 16 2019

Nobody has found a cure to the common cold—which could be just as well as scientists are discovering the cold virus can reverse cancer and could one day even replace chemotherapy.
    The virus has reversed 15 cases of bladder cancer in just one week, and researchers believe it could be used to fight other cancers too. The viral therapy is being tested on other cancers, including breast, bowel, lung and skin.

Researchers from the UK's University of Surrey, who carried out the test on bladder cancer, reckon the therapy could be generally available within three years.

Read more: https://www.wddty.com/news/2019/07/h...=1563449585284

Default Re: How The Common Cold Is Beating Cancer

So, the most common source of the common cold is a virus....rhinoviruses, in particular, are responsible for up to 80% of common colds. After a short time, the virus can weaken the immune system, allowing bacterial infections to develop, especially in the ears and throat. So, it is very common to have both viral and bacterial infections simultaneously. I wonder if the researchers accounted for bacterial infections that may have played a role in helping this particular strain of virus cure bladder cancer. I just wonder if they have the "whole" picture???

If so, well, it certainly sounds encouraging. But then, so do all of these preliminary findings.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

It does sound extremely promising. Reminds me of all things we fight so hard to get rid of without knowing that there are valuable side effects to some of these conditions. Fever is a good example. It's the body's natural way of fighting infections. Yet, at the first hint of fever, most of us jump for medication to reduce it, not realizing that suppressing fever that is within "non-threatening" levels defeats the body's natural mechanism for dealing with infections.

I've read somewhere before that a virus can defeat cancer. I think it's to do with raising the body temperature, so you are right about the fever Mr Wiz. Someone I knew years ago went to Germany for breast cancer treatment. It mainly consisted of raising her temp under safe conditions, and it wasn't cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard View Post
    ...Fever is a good example. It's the body's natural way of fighting infections. Yet, at the first hint of fever, most of us jump for medication to reduce it, not realizing that suppressing fever that is within "non-threatening" levels defeats the body's natural mechanism for dealing with infections.
    If safely elevated body temperature is essential for this new anti-cancer therapy, I wonder if a simple electric blanket with an accurate temperature sensor, and linecord thermostat control would be helpful where relying on naturally occurring body temperature is not possible???

Of course that thought conjures up concerns of cancer causing EMFs from the alternating current (AC). My idea would be to simply rectify the AC to convert it to well filtered, AC ripple free, direct current (DC), just as flat and clean as if the electrical current was produced from a battery. The rectifier should be located on the output side of the line cord temperature control to prevent DC arcing.

In view of all the recent EMF cancer concerns, the electric blanket and heating pad industry should seriously consider safe(r) DC pad and blanket current for their consumer sales as well, just like the above suggestion for the medical industry.
    Last edited by grulla; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:43 AM.

Thread Information