Thread: Dangerous particles getting into vaccines in production cycle

Default Dangerous particles getting into vaccines in production cycle

Bryan Hubbard
    February 8th 2017

Foreign particles are getting into routine vaccinations in the manufacturing process—and the contaminations could explain the increase in adverse reactions to many common vaccines, such as the HPV and the MMR, say scientists.
    The contaminants aren't breaking down in the body, and they could be making their way to tissues and organs and causing chronic inflammation. Recently reported reactions—from fever, epilepsy, speech loss, muscle pain, walking problems and hypersensitivity—could all be explained by contamination.

Read more: https://www.wddty.com/news/2017/02/d...ion-cycle.html
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Dangerous particles getting into vaccines in production cycle

This study was done in Italy, and judging from the date, it was at least 2 1/2 years ago. That said, I'm not sure this would happen in the U.S. because of the large amount of chemicals used in U.S. vaccines to destroy contaminants. For ex., formaldehyde is used in some vaccines to kill foreign contaminants. Likewise, antibiotics are used in other vaccines to prevent and kill germs (bacteria). MSG and several different types of ethanol are used to prevent rancidity and to keep humidity, light, and acid from contaminating vaccines. When you think about it, contaminated vaccines work against the manufacturers' business model, hurting profits, destroying their reputation, and bringing even more distrust on an industry that is already losing public trust at a rapid pace. I admit that the Italian researchers may have found contaminants in a few vaccines, but I'm having a problem fully digesting their conclusions about the incessant havoc wreaked throughout the body...forever. Really??

What piqued my interest was the claim that their instruments were more sensitive than those used by the vaccine industry and thus were detecting what manufacturers missed. If that statement is legitimate, doesn't it enhance the reliability of their claim?

Upon further research, I don't know what to believe about this study. The instrument they claim that is more sensitive than those used by the vaccine industry is actually a "Field Emission Gun Environmental Electron Scanning Microscope," or Electron Microscope (EM) for short. Researchers claimed the EM allowed them to identify minute levels of nano-particles in 44 vaccines from Italy & France. Once the vaccines had been "evaporated," the EM allowed researchers to identify all ingredients in the vaccines, including nano-particles of metals, like lead, iron, and other metallic, inorganic substances. Opponents of the study argue that all medicines, if evaporated, would reveal metal substances that are naturally occurring in the air and food supply. Opponents further argue that almost all vaccines contain sodium, and evaporated sodium would reveal all sorts of minerals and metals natural to salt. The European regulators and the vaccine industry have pushed back, stating that the study's conclusions are much to do about nothing. Others have claimed the two head Italian researchers--a married couple who specialize in the field of nanoparticles--are anti-vaxxers, and have no credibility. Proponents of the idea that vaccines are "harmful" or "dirty," believe the study's conclusions. The organization focused on the harm of vaccines, headed by Robert Kennedy, Jr.--Childrens Health Defense--has this story posted on its website. As I stated at the beginning, I don't know what to believe about this one. Color me baffled.

It bothers me no end to find this degree of uncertainty in areas where accuracy is of paramount importance. Often competing interests are at play, and of course the profit motive influences the outcome as well. I suppose it's possible to take any single thread in this web of confusion and follow it deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole... and still find no definitive answer.

Thread Information