Thread: Black Seed May Treat Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease), Clinical Trial Reveals

Default Black Seed May Treat Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease), Clinical Trial Reveals

Sayer Ji, Founder
    September 14th 2019

A groundbreaking clinical trial indicates that the most common cause of hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's disease) may be improved with the addition of only two grams of powdered black seed daily

A randomized clinical trial reveals that the ancient healing food known as nigella sativa (aka "black seed"), once known as the "remedy for everything but death," may provide an ideal treatment for the autoimmune thyroid condition known as Hashimoto's disease, which is the most common cause of hypothyroidism.
    The study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine evaluated the effects of nigella sativa on thyroid function, serum Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) - 1, Nesfatin -1 and anthropometric features in patients with Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

Read more: https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/bl...-trial-reveals
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Black Seed May Treat Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease), Clinical Trial Reveals

Apparently they forget that at one time pregnant women were frequently diagnosed with diabetes and hypothyroidism. Today when that occurs, we call it "gestational," but then it was accepted as an actual condition caused by the pregnancy and continued to be treated. That explains why I have been on thyroid medication since the birth of my first child. It's the only prescription drug I take.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Black Seed May Treat Hypothyroidism (Hashimoto's Disease), Clinical Trial Reveals

I have hypothyroidism and have been taking a tspn of black seed oil a day for about five years. it has made no difference and my medication has stayed the same. I do have a test from time to time.

I, too, have been taking black cumin seed oil 3 times per week for a couple of years, with no noticeable effect. I keep taking it because of research like the trial above. I noticed they used "powdered" black seed, rather than an oil. I wonder if that makes a difference. I want to believe this oil is a panacea, but must admit I'm losing faith. Lol.

Thread Information