Thread: HPV Vaccine: The Greatest Medical Scandal of Our Time

Default HPV Vaccine: The Greatest Medical Scandal of Our Time

Jeffrey Dach, MD
    February 2 2018

HPV vaccine for your 11 year old son and daughter may soon be mandatory in your state thanks to the combination of two very bad things.
    The first bad thing is criminal activity by drug makers Merck and Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK) that manufacture Gardasil and Cervarix. These criminal activities involve marketing a vaccine as a cancer preventive when no long term studies have been done to show this. The vaccines were approved without proper safety testing or long term safety monitoring. The HPV vaccines are in fact, causing harm to young women who have no recourse in the US since vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability by Congressional mandate. However outside the US, criminal charges have been filed against the vaccine manufacturers in Spain.(18) Japan and other countries have curtailed advertising and have reduced use of these vaccines.(21)(25,26)(32)

Keep reading: https://jeffreydachmd.com/2018/02/hp...IxHn4uy8H-4Urk
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: HPV Vaccine: The Greatest Medical Scandal of Our Time

Nice to see you linked to Jeffrey Dach MD. He's one of my favorite go-to sources for donating blood, and a Mercola forum member friend of "rrealrose" in her biopage. And he is well acquainted with my integrative doctor in Las Cruces, NM, from what he told me.
    https://articles.mercola.com/members...h/default.aspx
    https://jeffreydachmd.com/2013/04/do...heart-disease/
    Last edited by grulla; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:28 PM.

Interesting. I just found out that one of my Facebook friends works for him, which is how I found that article.

[QUOTE=........"The HPV vaccines are in fact, causing harm to young women who have no recourse in the US since vaccine manufacturers are exempt from liability by Congressional mandate.[/QUOTE]

Nice to see an MD recognize the harm caused by the HPV vaccine. Dr. Dach, however, may have taken a few liberties with his interpretation of the law based on his excerpt above. To the contrary, people harmed by the HPV do have recourse. They can file a lawsuit with the U.S. Vaccine Court. Then, if the injured person is not satisfied with the judgment handed down by the Vaccine Court, he/she can reject that judgment and proceed to sue the vaccine manufacturer in civil court. **I'm not saying any of this is easy....to the contrary. But, technically, based on my understanding of the law, it is not accurate to say young women in the U.S. have no recourse against vaccine manufacturers.

Thank you for clarifying that, Mr. Wizard.

Yeah, the law was intended to protect vaccine manufacturers from a never-ending onslaught of lawsuits. Likewise, the law was intended to provide the injured with an "easy" way to be compensated for injury, without the need for expensive, timely lawsuits. So, the government established a "Vaccine Injury Table," which lists the covered vaccine and likely adverse reactions and a timeframe within such reactions should occur. If a person can show that a "covered" vaccine caused any or all of the reactions listed on the table within the timeframe listed, then, theoretically, the Court awards compensation. An injured person doesn't even need a lawyer for Vaccine Court. However, if a lawyer is desired, the Court even pays legal expenses. Ultimately, the injured can proceed to civil court, but only after jumping through all the administrative government hoops. But, it is not impossible to sue a vaccine manufacturer. It's just hard!!

Thread Information