Thread: Why Are UK Experts Recommending the HPV Vaccine for Seniors Over 60 Years Old?

Default Why Are UK Experts Recommending the HPV Vaccine for Seniors Over 60 Years Old?

Christina England
    December 22, 2019

On September 28, 2019, The Daily Mail published an article titled Now give every ADULT the cancer-fighting HPV vaccination and save ‘thousands of lives’, experts demand as evidence shows the jab can slash the cancer risk for grown-ups too.
    The article claimed that world renowned medical experts were recommending that EVERY person in Britain, young and old, should be given the cancer-fighting human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine to prevent them from developing a range of deadly tumours.

Author David Rose wrote: Until now, most discussion of the vaccine has focused on youngsters, as giving it at an early age offers life-long protection.
    But according to the world’s leading HPV researchers, there is now evidence that giving the jab to adults from their 20s into middle age would also bring dramatic health benefits.

Keep reading: https://vaccineimpact.com/2019/why-a...T4EV98ZoNHpB-0
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: Why Are UK Experts Recommending the HPV Vaccine for Seniors Over 60 Years Old?

It would be a travesty to require the HPV vaccine for "everyone." The data shows that almost 90 percent of the women contracting HPV will get rid of it on their own within 2 years. But, worse yet, the HPV vaccine was not developed for everyone and the clinical trials did not include everyone, especially 60 yr. old people. Of the estimated 100 different HPV subtypes, only about 12 to 15 are considered harmful. A Duke University study showed that the initial version of the vaccine did not include the 2 subtypes most common to African American and Asian women. Yet, these women got the vaccine thinking they were protected. The latest version allegedly has been modified to include more subtypes. However, vaccine clinical trials did not include the universe of people now being recommended to get it. The recommendation that this vaccine be given to everyone is based on pure greed, not science.

Default Re: Why Are UK Experts Recommending the HPV Vaccine for Seniors Over 60 Years Old?

Thank you for this, Mr. Wizard. My granddaughter is mixed race African-American. She's 10 years old. My daughter often looks to me for advice, but at the same time she thinks that her doctors sit at the right hand of God and disregard any medical or health information coming from me. I'm seriously concerned that she will consider the HPV vaccine for my granddaughter in a year or two. Your information may help to sway her decision. I can only hope.

It may help your daughter to read articles about how teenage girls are being harmed all over the world from this vaccine. I would start slowly spoonfeeding her articles, information now. My experience is that people don't make the best decisions when bombarded with a lot of information all at once, sending them into a panic mode. Over a period of a couple of years, I provided HPV information to my daughter, who was trying to decide on the vaccine for my 15 yr. old granddaughter.

I can try that, Mr. Wizard. My fear is that she will reject them unread when she sees the topic and the source (me).

Yeah, I get it. For your own sanity, however, you can't give up on this one. The issue is too important. Gentle persuasion may work. Solicit the help of the father and siblings too. Perhaps, she'll hear someone else if she doesn't listen to you. My kids are funny because they appear to reject some of my advice, while accepting some of it.

It's a challenge. She will come to me for other medical advice, nutrition advice, advice on raising her child (cell phone at age 11? Oh boy). But every one of my children is pro-vax so it's no use trying to enlist them on this one issue. Her husband is a "doctors know everything" kind of guy (and has at least one sibling with a medical degree — orthopedic surgeon?) so it's no use appealing to him either.
    I'll take this a day at a time. Thanks for your interest and encouragement!

Thread Information