Thread: Cooking With Paris

Default Cooking With Paris

Default Re: Cooking With Paris

There certainy wasn't anything healthy in Hilton's recipe, all junk food, and in the fridge too. Does she actually eat her own recipes??? She's too fit and trim. And I was afraid that little Chihuahua was going to be part of her recipe.

I'll bet she is heavily vested in GMA Food and big pharma corporate stock. What's in your portfolio??? Also, I can think of another Paris Hilton video that I'd rather watch.
    Last edited by grulla; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:35 AM.

Well, I wouldn't call ricotta cheese junk food but that's not the point. In fact, I'm not sure exactly what the point is supposed to be, other than showing off Paris Hilton's figure. If you've ever watched a recipe prep video, this is not one of those. In fact, she seems to have no idea what she's doing, doesn't recognize common kitchen utensils, and that swinging hair not confined in a net would be absolutely forbidden in any serious video. (Ever watch Mercola's pretty blonde food prep videos with Lucy's unconfined hair?) I watched about half of it and that was more than enough.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

"Well, I wouldn't call ricotta cheese junk food..." I only said that because, like any GMA store bought dairy, it's all junk food. The exception might be from unpasteurized A2/A2 heritage livestock milk. http://www.a2a2milk.com/
    https://www.dairyherd.com/article/breeding-a2-milk-you
    Last edited by grulla; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:00 PM.

Since in other respects I eat about 95% organic, because I grow or raise most of my own food, I'm going to take my chances with cheese. Life is too short!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I vote "NOT serious." This should be labeled "Laughing At Paris," rather than "Cooking w/Paris." I stop there!!! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Since in other respects I eat about 95% organic, because I grow or raise most of my own food, I'm going to take my chances with cheese. Life is too short!
    The reason I'm so adamant about avoiding dairy/calcium is because of what I've been through these past couple years trying to resolve the calcification issues that I firmly believe have affected my eyes with a micro-stroke in the right eye, amaurosis fugax of the left eye, and some cobwebbing in the pupils, as well as calcified blockages in my carotid arteries. It might also be responsible for an enlarged prostate (if benign) according to one of my doctors (a urologist). I posted about all these details last year:
    https://www.hawkeshealth.net/communi...maurosis+fugax post #11.

I have not consumed any dairy or calcium supps at all since about 10/19, and also donate much blood to keep my blood fresh with thinner viscosity and have no longer experienced any brief blinding of the left eye (amaurosis fugax) anymore in quite a long while, so I think I'm on the right track. Many ALA IVs were also helpful.

And the tiny blind spot in the 5 o'clock position of the right eye has shrunk away to almost nothing. Every 6 month ophthalmologist exams show no problem with AMD or glaucoma, just the cobwebbing in my pupils. So I blame all these eye and carotid artery problems on a lifetime of cheap dairy calcification abuse.

And as I posted before, I had my right carotid artery scraped clean with the newly FDA approved TCAR procedure https://silkroadmed.com/the-tcar-procedure/ last May, but my left carotid is still 90% occluded. Here is the Dr.Thomas Levy 72 min. video, "Death By Calcium" that "forbiddenhealing"/aka "Capt Randall" introduced to me/us on the Mercola forum:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi9iZvudXA
    Last edited by grulla; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:27 PM.

Another thing I neglected to mention, about 7 years ago on HH, we had a discussion about tinnitus, https://www.hawkeshealth.net/communi...light=tinnitus . I was somewhat suspicious of it's cause way back then, and as I now look back with 20/20 hindsight, I firmly believe that the ringing in my left ear was/is the result of CALCIFIED plaque directly behind my left ear, causing partial blockage resulting in that wheezing tinnitus singing sound. Today, the left carotid artery is 90% occluded further confirming my suspicions, and that is just one more reason for me not to use dairy anymore. And BTW, a reasonably priced safe (unless one is pregnant) ultrasound can easily detect any carotid artery blockages which MIGHT explain the "tinnitus". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwi9iZvudXA
    Last edited by grulla; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:44 AM.

Veteran Member

Islander, those are my sentiments about cheese, exactly!

Thread Information