Thread: Coconut Oil Has History In Destroying Viruses, Including Coronaviruses

Default Coconut Oil Has History In Destroying Viruses, Including Coronaviruses

Brian Shilhavy
    February 6 2020

People living in the Philippines, a country of islands not very far off the coast of China, remember all too well the last time a deadly coronavirus epidemic broke out in China.
    It was 2003 when the SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) coronavirus broke out in China. It infected over 7000 people in China with over 600 recorded deaths.
    Even with its close proximity to China and large Chinese population in the Philippine nation of about 80 million people, only 14 cases of SARS was reported with two recorded deaths.
    Canada, many thousands of miles away, had far more cases and more deaths recorded due to SARS infection from China than neighboring Philippine Islands

Read more: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/co...coronaviruses/

Default Re: Coconut Oil Has History In Destroying Viruses, Including Coronaviruses

Coconut oil & its derivatives, as well as raw garlic and other "anti-viral" nutrients should prove helpful against the coronavirus. Curious about why these nasty viruses often initiate in China, I did some research and found one consistent explanation. Bottom line: Open seafood markets often double for the illegal sales of wild animals, including bats, snakes, rabbits, birds, etc. This is true of the seafood market in Wuhan, China, where a group of stallholders were among the first people to be infected. (Some people--not working at the seafood market--were also infected early on.) Coronaviruses are known to jump from wild animals to humans. So, the common practice of trading wild animals at open seafood markets throughout China gives rise to these frequent viral outbreaks across China. If all this is true, I better understand why these nasty viruses continue to originate in China. **Are there other theories??**

Default Re: Coconut Oil Has History In Destroying Viruses, Including Coronaviruses

I've read about a high-level pathological research laboratory located in Wuhan, and the speculation that the coronavirus was an escape. I can't get excited about it because conspiracy theories always accompany unusual and unexpected events… But I wouldn't rule anything out either.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Yes, I read about the Wuhan virology institute too. Researchers studying this particular coronavirus claim its DNA matches the samples taken from the western portion of the Wuhan wholesale seafood market, where wild animals were being sold. Who knows what to believe at this point??? It's concerning to me that too frequently these nasty viral infections originate in mainland China. The World Health Organization needs to set up permanent shop in mainland China to get a better handle on steps needed to prevent these deadly viral outbreaks that ultimately kill people all over the world. Latest count: over 700 killed and 34,000 people infected worldwide....and growing!!

Seems the World Health Organization's (WHO) lack of action may have helped the spread of the coronavirus. According to a Feb. 8 Washington Post article, WHO actually praised China for its handling of the recent outbreak of the coronavirus, despite calls from worldwide experts for China to release more information..faster. Early on, a panel of worldwide experts gathered in Geneva and called for WHO to issue a Public Health Emergency of International Concern--a PHEIC. But, WHO did no such thing. Instead WHO praised--and continues to praise--the Chinese government for its handling of the situation. So much for my call that WHO set up permanent shop in mainland China to determine why these deadly viral outbreaks continue to emanate from China. Apparently, the WHO thinks everything's hunky-dory.

Thread Information