Thread: There's No Evidence Coronavirus Spreads Through The Air But It's Still Possible

Default There's No Evidence Coronavirus Spreads Through The Air But It's Still Possible

Ian Mackay & Katherine Arden
    February 14 2020

A recent announcement by a Chinese health official suggested the new coronavirus might spread more easily than we thought, via an “airborne route”. The virus is now known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), while the name of the disease it causes is now called COVID-19.
    The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention almost immediately corrected the announcement, noting SARS-CoV-2 was not known to be an airborne virus.
    The centre confirmed the virus appears to spread via droplets, direct contact and by coming into contact with contaminated surfaces and objects. The World Health Organisation agrees.

Read more: https://theconversation.com/theres-n...ossible-131653
    Last edited by Islander; 02-15-20 at 04:04 PM. Reason: close up empty spaces

Default Re: There's No Evidence Coronavirus Spreads Through The Air But It's Still Possible

Islander, sometimes it is impossible to close the spaces. I have even gone so far as to C&P bits and put them in the right place. Don't know why this happens with some posts but not others.

Default Re: There's No Evidence Coronavirus Spreads Through The Air But It's Still Possible

Hmm. This time I was able to use the delete key to remove the extra white spaces. Sometimes I've had to resort to copying the entire post to a doc, then re-copying it from the doc to the page!
    One concern is that we are way way over our limit on disk space. At one time I made an effort to delete dated articles or those that were no longer accurate, but there's just not enough time in the universe to go through every forum from the back, reviewing posts. I'm just holding my breath until the host notices and begins to charge us for the overload!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information