Thread: S Dakota 1st State to Propose Bill Outlawing Mandatory Vaccines for School Attendance

Default S Dakota 1st State to Propose Bill Outlawing Mandatory Vaccines for School Attendance

Health Impact News
    February 23, 2020

While most state legislatures are bowing to the Big Pharma lobby and proposing bills to remove exemptions to childhood vaccines and make them mandatory as a requirement for school attendance, a newly proposed bill in South Dakota moves in the opposite direction.
    House Bill 1235 has been introduced to prohibit schools from discriminating against any person for refusing to accept unwanted medical intervention, including vaccines.

Read more: https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/south...ol-attendance/
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: S Dakota 1st State to Propose Bill Outlawing Mandatory Vaccines for School Attend

Tell that to Maine.

Default Re: S Dakota 1st State to Propose Bill Outlawing Mandatory Vaccines for School Attend

I think there will be strong support for a Yes on One at the March referendum. I am seeing the yard signs all over my immediate geographical area, and I live in a highly conservative area. Given that information, one of the reasons that may be driving the support for killing the mandatory requirement is the general resentment of the presence of big government into our lives. I had a long chat with our local district representative to the main legislature and that was his feeling, despite his being a father who would normally comply with doctors' recommendations.
    But this will be tense. I'll be holding my breath...
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

I ran with your link, and posted it on a libertarian "lewrockwell"/Reason INCLINED website that I belong to, on their "Take Care of Yourself" health forum category, and got 3 uppers for that. Given the small size of this LOCKED website (with a free access sample forum to interested outsiders), 3 uppers are quite a lot. http://livingfreedomforums.com/

We have to remember that all these politically inclined health issues we might encounter on HH, GreenMedInfo, Mercola, Natural News, Healthnut News, etc., can be quite complex and can cross a lot of partisan and/or ideological party lines. Even if two diverse politicos appear to have common ground and agree on a particular political health issue problem, there is always that chance that they may politically disagree as to how to resolve that problem, which may or may not follow conventional party lines. There is nothing more complicated than a SIMPLE two party system.
    Last edited by grulla; 05-18-20 at 02:54 PM.

Thread Information