Thread: More Vitamin C Studies Approved In China To Fight Coronovirus: Therapy Censored In US

Default More Vitamin C Studies Approved In China To Fight Coronovirus: Therapy Censored In US

Brian Shihavy
    February 25 2020

On January 27, 2020 we published a press release from Orthomolecular Medicine News Service regarding Vitamin C and its use in treating the Coronavirus. See:
    Vitamin C Protects Against Coronavirus

It soon went viral on Facebook, until Facebook labeled it as “Fake News.” Facebook partners with a website called “Lead Stories” to discredit news stories they do not want becoming popular on Facebook. Health Impact News is a popular target of “Lead Stories.”

Since we published this news release in January, however, several hospitals in China have begun to conduct trials on intravenous Vitamin C therapy, so it is hardly “Fake News” as Facebook is claiming.

:Read more: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/mo...nsored-in-u-s/
    Last edited by Julieanne; 02-24-20 at 12:11 PM.

Default Re: More Vitamin C Studies Approved In China To Fight Coronovirus: Therapy Censored I

This kind of censorship makes me stabby. I posted one of the news releases from Orthomolecular Medicine News Service. Now I'll have to scroll down through my timeline to see whether it was removed.
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Default Re: More Vitamin C Studies Approved In China To Fight Coronovirus: Therapy Censored I

I have heard/read some commentaries that the Corona Virus is supposedly not that much more serious than some other bad viruses we have experienced. Having said that, I was listening to political talk radio this morning when a live caller asked the host in so many words, "...what has disappeared since the onset of the Corona Virus?" and his answer to the host was that the Hong Kong riots had ceased. Hmmm, Chinese government propaganda riot control???

Grulla, your talk radio program was slow. That was one of the first suppositions to be raised... And I wouldn't call them conspiracy nuts, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Grulla, your talk radio program was slow. That was one of the first suppositions to be raised... And I wouldn't call them conspiracy nuts, either.
    It wasn't the program host himself, but rather the live caller to that program that brought this matter to my/our attention. It's the first time I had heard all this, and here is a plausible news link to help confirm my/our suspicions:
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/new-re...reaking%20News

For anyone looking for protection against the coronavirus, I believe arming yourself with at least 1,000 mg. of vitamin C with bioflavonoids, like rutin, rose hips, hespiridin, etc. is a very good first step!! Take vitamin C/bioflavonoids several times per day because vitamin C is water soluble and does not remain active in the body for more than a few hours.

That's my recipe, 4 g a day in divided dosages. Never got a flu shot, never had the flu. I've gone as high as a gram an hour for 18 hours or more when I felt a cold coming on, and have never reached bowel tolerance. This suggests to me that under stress, the body utilizes an enormous amount of C.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    That's my recipe, 4 g a day in divided dosages....
    Since I don't use some of these measurements everyday, I had to refresh my memory that there are 5 grams to a tspn. https://www.convertunits.com/from/grams/to/teaspoons

Vitamin C is effective against viruses because it's a powerful booster to the immune system. The ascorbic acid (vit. C) concentrates in white blood cells, like the neutrophils & lymphocytes. These cells represent the body's major defense against bacterial and viral invaders. Research by Linus Pauling showed that the mineral copper is essential to building neutrophils. But, vit. C competes with the absorption of copper. So, anyone consuming more than 1,500 mg. of vit. C daily needs to watch copper intake. Foods highest in copper are: beef liver, oysters, shiitake mushrooms, salmon, and most nuts & seeds. Keep reading: https://healthfully.com/vitamins-and...t-6581611.html

The water in my house leaves blue stains in the bath under the tap, so I never worry about getting enough copper.

I advised my son to put in his iherb order fast. They are practically out of stock of vitamin C in most brands. Seems like some people do their homework, despite the lack of advice on MSM.

Interesting. I'm glad to know that so many are actually woke and aware!

Thread Information