Thread: A Scientific Look At Botanical Plants And Supplements Against Coronavirus

Default A Scientific Look At Botanical Plants And Supplements Against Coronavirus

Richard Gale and Gary Null PhD
    March 11 2020

In recent weeks, the coronavirus pandemic has dominated the news at the expense of everything else that is critical and urgent in our lives. As panic increases and more cases are reported daily, health-minded people are eager or even desperate to know whether there are ways to strengthen the body’s immune system to offer some protection from this specific upper respiratory infection.
    There are six known strains of coronavirus, four which are associated with the common cold or moderate respiratory infections. Everyone has likely had a coronavirus infection at some time in their lives.

Read more: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/a-...t-coronavirus/

Default Re: A Scientific Look At Botanical Plants And Supplements Against Coronavirus

Wow! This article estimates that 60% of American adults have at least one underlying health condition, and 40% have two or more. Geez, American adults need lifestyle and nutritional changes....fast.

Default Re: A Scientific Look At Botanical Plants And Supplements Against Coronavirus

I don't think it's much better in Australia. Our wonderful local pharmacist told me it was unusual at my age (82) to not be taking several medications. And obesity is climbing, I think the figures say one in three people are obese. Fat is the new normal.
    Last edited by Julieanne; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:05 PM.

I've read over and over about the average number of prescription drugs that a person takes at age 30... 40… 60… And so on. It just keeps escalating. Folks here, our community on HH, seem to be the wise exceptions. What a huge leap the developed world has taken from the wholesome diet of their remote (and some not so remote) ancestors!
    ➤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Whenever I read about the average number of prescription drugs that a person of a certain age is taking, I remind myself that somebody is taking my share, as well as their own, as I take none.

And, the good news: lifestyle and dietary changes will often eliminate the need for multiple prescriptions. Example, dietary changes to lower blood pressure will often lower blood sugar and cholesterol too. So, statins and diabetic meds can often be reduced or even eliminated with the same dietary changes taken to lower blood pressure.

Thread Information