Thread: What if the cure for the coronavirus were as simple as taking zinc?

Default What if the cure for the coronavirus were as simple as taking zinc?

Mike Adams
    Monday, March 30, 2020

It’s now looking increasingly clear that zinc may truly be the “silver bullet” for stopping coronavirus infections and ending this global pandemic. This mineral is incredibly affordable, safe and widely available, yet no one in government or media is recommending that people take zinc, since it can’t generate the billions in profits found in prescription drugs and vaccines.

Keep reading: https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-...king-zinc.html

Good question. Not sure this is the answer, but it's a great promotion of Zinc as a critical component of our immune system. I'm convinced it's very important and many of the people threatened by disease are deficient.
    Cheers,
    Glenn
    Last edited by Islander; 03-31-20 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Edited to conform to site format

Default Re: What if the cure for the coronavirus were as simple as taking zinc?

Glenn, under other circumstances I would go crackers at seeing material from Mike Adams here. If you have been a regular follower of his site, you will be aware that he's become as crazy as a shithouse rat. However, this article harks back to the day when he was actually a fairly reliable nutritionist who wrote actual informational articles about supplements and health. I have read several articles that include zinc as an accessory to other medications, including vitamin C. The formula I take to keep my macular degeneration at the starting gate includes a significant dose of zinc. Knowing that I have this extra boost of zinc above and beyond my multivitamin is a bit reassuring.

I have a positive attitude toward COVID-19. That is, although I am technically in that demographic referred to as elderly, I am in great physical shape, I get exercise even in the winter, and I take specific supplements to maintain a top-notch steel-belted immune system. I just got my 18-month vitamin D score: 79, my age, which is just right! I'm sure that whenever we are released from our Quarantine status, sooner or later we will venture out into the wide world where the virus is still very much present, and I assume that I will catch it… But I also assume it will be relatively mild and I'll recover without complications. Just as when I had cancer, I'm convinced that a positive attitude goes a long way toward recovery.
    ā˛¤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Quote Originally Posted by Islander View Post
    Glenn, under other circumstances I would go crackers at seeing material from Mike Adams here. If you have been a regular follower of his site, you will be aware that he's become as crazy as a shithouse rat. However, this article harks back to the day when he was actually a fairly reliable nutritionist who wrote actual informational articles about supplements and health.
    I have no idea what the history of Mike Adams is! Glad it worked out. His statement on zinc made sense to me. Mercola recently had an article on Magnesium and Zinc. Yes, Zinc works with the malaria drugs to be effective.

I guess this posting should have been filed under "Minerals". Please move it if you wish!!

BTW, I posted on FB that prevention is preferable to a cure. Check it out and "Like" it if you dare. It cites Mercola's article which is great on vitamins C and D also, plus mentions stress and otther factors.

As of today, I am all out against the Medicos and pharmaceutical complex and will try to stay postive, but will be posting on all alternative forums I can find that this is a medical coup against not just humans as individuals, but against all other world competitors for the consumer's and governments dollars. There's always been a competition. The big players were the military complex, big oil/mining, pharma, entertainment (including cruises, shows, sports, videogames). I'm afraid pharma is winning the battle for the almighty $, yen, pound, etc. They will keep this up until the capture all the world's money if we don't reveal the scheme. Please join me in finding ways to reveal what's happening, and if you have conflicting ideas on this, please let me know as I am going full bore on this battle but need to be restrained from mounting such an attack that I will be silenced!

Also, I'll open a new thread asking for people's suggestions for other alternative health forums that I can post on. I want to hammer the evil industry on this everywhere I can. Thanks for all your help!

I have a positive attitude toward COVID-19
    I do also! forgot to mention that. In a few weeks they will stop pushing for testing, as they will begin pushing for vaccination, even before they have one. They dare not test to the extent that they are revealing that 80% of us are always immune! They want us running scared.

I'm not scared at all. I know I have a very strong immune system, even for a 20 year old, yet I am 77. Bring it on, just don't try to vaccinate me with poisons.
    Last edited by Stoneharbor; 04-01-20 at 12:46 PM.

Glenn, under other circumstances I would go crackers at seeing material from Mike Adams here.
    Islander -- If you like the info in the Zinc article I started with, but don't want to push a Mike Adams article, I found almost identical text in this article by Bill Sardi. Use this to convey the same great information, including the table of like symptoms between zinc deficiency and COVID-19!

Ha! Amazing!

I would rather have posted the same information from another author, you're right, but since you forgot to post the link to Mr. Sardi, I'll just let things stand. I hate to take time out to edit!
    ā˛¤ Happiness is the frosting on the cake of contentment.

Thread Information